Gonna buy a PS4

LittleCarrot

Destiny is a ton of fun... especially raiding and trials of osiris 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Destiny is a ton of fun... especially raiding and trials of osiris 

I have the game for the ps3, it got highly repetitive. 

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

This purchase might be 2 months.

I would not get a wii u, its basically a dead system, and if you are getting it in two months I would get xbox or ps4 then wait until we get more news about the NX, cause that should be announced at e3 and if you wanted to at that point sell it and get the nx.

I have the game for the ps3, it got highly repetitive. 

Did you end up doing the 3 raids ? did you end up doing trials of osris (light based pvp). It really requires you to go on places like destinylfg or have friends. Or else yes, the crucible and strikes get repetitive. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Did you end up doing the 3 raids ? did you end up doing trials of osris (light based pvp). It really requires you to go on places like destinylfg or have friends. Or else yes, the crucible and strikes get repetitive. 

I played campaign. 

- Albert Einstein

Do you mind paying 5$ a month to play online but receiving two free games at that same month?

I herd CoD is better console. Is that true?

Cod is better on consoles, you do not know how much trouble the pc gamers have to go through the buggy port version of the cod games except 1-3

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

I literally bought an Xbox one for only Halo. Exclusives are all I care about on consoles...

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

gameplay no. FPS games still feel better with a mouse.

but the recent cod bo3 was soooo badly ported to pc.

I play CoD a lot. The PC ports of CoD are shit. I like to consider CoD as a console exclusive at this point.

I think that the PC ports aren't that bad. I had no trouble playing everything up to BO3 on my G3258.

I think that the PC ports aren't that bad. I had no trouble playing everything up to BO3 on my G3258.

im using an ultrawide monitor , kinda tired of triple A title devs relying on modders to make it work. and they usually do. but i didnt pay like 60usd for crap support, esp when older games run perfectly fine natively :)

Not to mension the inconsistant FPS from enywhere from 25(staring at vault wall) up to 90(outside) in fallout4, yet another triple a title.

or stuttering clothes in Assassins Syndicate, atleast i got that game free. or 

All these small but rather anoyying nonsense makes me wanna get a ps4.

on the bright side, square enix has been improving thier ports ALOT. its 60fps now, with high graphic settings available.

Sell it and join/improve the PCMR experience.  I only have a PS4 because of christmas and my friends.  I would have sold it by now but there is not really much point.

Sell it and join/improve the PCMR experience.  I only have a PS4 because of christmas and my friends.  I would have sold it by now but there is not really much point.

How do I improve my pcmr experience. My rig in signature.

- Albert Einstein

hand cream and kleenex 

I don't know, doesn't have to be your rig that you have to change

If you're not sure you'll use it, you probably won't. That's from my personal experience anyway.

However, I do personally really enjoy kicking back on the couch and playing a game on the console.

I herd CoD is better console. Is that true?

the Graphics are  worse on console but it does run at 60fps and the size of the community in a game like that i feel is what helps the consoles maybe being better then PC since either way even on PC the Graphics are not that great due to it being the game lol

the Graphics are  worse on console but it does run at 60fps and the size of the community in a game like that i feel is what helps the consoles maybe being better then PC since either way even on PC the Graphics are not that great due to it being the game lol

ps3 version and xbox 360 version of cod only runs at 30fps i believe

ps3 version and xbox 360 version of cod only runs at 30fps i believe

only Black ops 3 I think all other Cods ran at 60fps  Not 100% on ghosts or Advanced and the OP is referencing PS4 which does 60fps. i do tend to forget the 360 and ps3 exist as i haven't played one since the release of XB1 & PS4 and i dont think any games should be made on all 4 still as it seems to hold games back a bit which holds the PCMASTERRACEE Back even more (Sarcastic for those who wont get that )

only Black ops 3 I think all other Cods ran at 60fps  Not 100% on ghosts or Advanced and the OP is referencing PS4 which does 60fps. i do tend to forget the 360 and ps3 exist as i haven't played one since the release of XB1 & PS4 and i dont think any games should be made on all 4 still as it seems to hold games back a bit which holds the PCMASTERRACEE Back even more (Sarcastic for those who wont get that )

I believe ps3 and xbox 360 runs at not only 30fps but 30-60?

I believe ps3 and xbox 360 runs at not only 30fps but 30-60?

Yeah i only heard the 30fps in a bunch of articles when the game was about to release making a big deal about how could they not support the older consoles as well but It actually runs much better then those articles made people believe and inst locked to 30 as per that video you showed. and honestly watching it they changed a lot of small details on the maps and textures to make it run which shows to me they put work into making it run IMO this was the first time ive compared a COD to the new gen since launch 

Haters gonna... well you know.  I like mine.  Got the Destiny bundle.  Chewing my way through the Taken King missions and playing a lot of Crucible matches.  Love  playing Rocket League on it.  The apps work pretty good.  I also use it to stream my media from my pc through my 7.2 reciever.  I've even ordered a 2TB drive for it.  Games eat up the default 500GB pretty fast.

Laws only govern the honest.

Exclusive games 

Netflix/Streaming box

are two uses I can think of when you have a high end PC. 

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2016 at 9:41 PM, LittleCarrot said:

I have an OP System, my uncle offered to buy me a PS4. I am not sure if I am gonna use it. I need people tell me some pros.

Pros: You have a PS4

But in all honesty I love my PS4, I have a decent """gaming""" PC but I still play my PS4 way more... Besides a couple of exclusives like LittleBigPlanet, Killzone, and Uncharted you aren't gonna miss out on much if you tell him no.

EDIT: You could also use a PS4 as a Netflix/Hulu/etc. device but you can just hook your PC to your TV or buy a wifi bluray player for like $50.

BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORNE,BLOODBORN

I have PS4 and Xbox One and I'd say Xbox One.

Xbox One is just getting better and better as time goes on where the PS4 is going backwards. Sony is a bad company.

Don't really know what to put here.