Is G2A a legit site or scam?

Mendaws

Sup everyone,

I wanted to get some games and was curious about G2A site.
Is it a legit site or is it a scam??

Thanks

It is a legit site endorsed by TotalBiscuit and Cryaotic.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

theres some grey zone tactics going on, but its a legit buisiness with a (mostly) legit buisiness model.

It's the eBay of game keys.

It's legit. Be careful, though, use G2A shield when checking out if you don't want to get scammed. I usually don't worry about it (I buy Steam Gift versions whenever possible,) but if I'm buying a regular old key I always use Shield.

I used to be quite active here.

to have bought many many games, many many times from there.

its 1000% legit
and I never used the g2a shield thing

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

it's pretty legit, it's always worth paying extra for G2A shield and paying through paypal just to be safe, and it's best not to buy anything from anyone with less than 95% rating.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

bought a windows key once, no issues, just get the shield thing for 1€

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

it can be fine, i did have problem with my far cry 4 key (this was a thing with many people) it stopped working.. but after like a week it was fine.. i honestly dont know what happened... 

And what everyone else said, just use G2A shield and should be fine.. they were willing to refund me but it all got sorted out somehow..

semi legit 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

100%(ish) legit, never missed a beat, as others have said always use g2a shield so you don't get a defunct key.

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

Just be sure to buy games from trustable sellers (their repoutation is 97-100%) and then you don't even need to pay extra for that g2a shield!

It is a legit site endorsed by TotalBiscuit and Cryaotic.

Can you give a source for this, specifically with regards to Totalbiscuit? He's made a number of videos expressing neutral or somewhat icy opinions on unauthorized resellers and I've certainly never heard of him endorsing or professionally associating with them.

I'm referring to the second portion of this video, beginning at 11:03. He's somewhat critical of YouTubers and streamers that push G2A. He takes a "buyer beware" stance himself, but far from a ringing endorsement.

--

G2A isn't a "legitimate" (authorized) reseller, nor is it a scam. Most people have absolutely no problems with it, even after buying many games. But then there's been some high-profile issues where publishers have revoked large numbers of illegitimate keys that have affected people buying on sites like G2A. If you buy a key that was obtained fraudulently, you usually have no recourse, but you also paid a reduced price. Your personal level of comfort with risk is a factor.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I can assure all of our customers and future customers, that G2A is a completely legit website. We have a satisfactory customer rating with great customer service available 24/7. You can check out our company website at https://www.g2a.co/ and see for yourself. You can contact us via the Live Chat and or help desk at helpdesk@g2a.com. If you have any more questions, comments or concerns then please, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Sincerely,

G2A Team 

1 minute ago, Arokhantos said:

Don't click that link its misspelled notice it is g2a.co and not .com the user is bumping old threads also.

As far as I'm concerned, it's their site.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

3 minutes ago, Arokhantos said:

Don't click that link its misspelled notice it is g2a.co and not .com the user is bumping old threads also.

Pretty sure the .co is their business/about us site and the .com their marketplace site; seems to check out anyway

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's their site.

Verify them as G2A and Industry Affiliate them? :)

Just now, LoneRangerS said:

Pretty sure the .co is their business/about us site and the .com their marketplace site; seems to check out anyway

Verify them as G2A and Industry Affiliate them? :)

Not sure if  I want them as an Industry Affiliate though.

Just now, Arokhantos said:

Still potentially a phishing site thats the whole point it looks real but its not, ofcourse could be wrong but https://www.g2a.com/ is their legit site as far i'm aware, if g2a.co is legit no idea but like i say'd phishing sites supose look real if they done good.

The site has been certified by Comodo.

Spoiler

2.JPG.bd12b8a0bdd08ceb789972764055b4d0.J

43 minutes ago, Arokhantos said:

Hello,

g2a.co is our company website. CO is short for company :)

Thanks,

G2A Team