Node 202 Is Finally Available in the US!

byalexandr

After wondering for a long time (several months), we can finally purchase the Fractal Design Node 202 at US Retailers.

Newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352058&cm_re=node_202-_-11-352-058-_-Product

$79.99 w/o Integra 450W

$139.99 w/ Integra 450W

NCIXUS:

http://www.ncixus.com/search/?categoryid=0&q=node+202

Same pricing as Newegg.

These are the only two retailers I checked besides Amazon, which did not have the Node 202 listed.

Exciting! I am thinking about getting one even though I just modded my SG05. I think the price is fair, although perhaps it could be around $10 cheaper.

post-2597-0-71262800-1450205743.jpg

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/node-series/node-202

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/node-series/node-202-integra-sfx-450w-psu

post-2597-0-17925300-1450205872.jpg

Again, very exciting news for SFF Enthusiasts like me. This case has an even smaller size than my SG05!

ayy lmao

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

ayy lmao

Months after all of the reviews for it came out... Kind of pointless to send it to reviewers if you can't buy it amirite?

Using this as my HTPC, pretty sweet case.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Months after all of the reviews for it came out... Kind of pointless to send it to reviewers if you can't buy it amirite?

lol

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Using this as my HTPC, pretty sweet case.

Where do you live? Here in the US we could not buy it until now, even with all of the reviews out.

Where do you live? Here in the US we could not buy it until now, even with all of the reviews out.

Netherlands, couple of months back. Seems to be a lot more difficult to find here right now as well.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Netherlands, couple of months back. Seems to be a lot more difficult to find here right now as well.

Ah, that explains it. What are your thoughts on the case? Easy to build in? Small? What would you compare it to show it's size?

If I were in the market for a new desktop, this would be my first choice. I LOVE small form factor cases! <3

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

that's a nice VHS player.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

If I were in the market for a new desktop, this would be my first choice. I LOVE small form factor cases! <3

As do I, it's in my member title lol.

Am I the only one more interested in new Mini versions of their Define and Arc series?

Am I the only one more interested in new Mini versions of their Define and Arc series?

Probably. I don't like them because my SG05 is simply smaller, and the smaller, the better.

Oh man this would make an excellent home theater box. The only thing it needs is a spot for slimline blu-ray drive and it would be perfect for me.

well, the review said that the GPU temp in this thing is BAD, especially since the main selling point of this type of case is the ability to use a High Performance GPU

i would get the similarly priced SilverStone RVZ02 rather then this one.

well, the review said that the GPU temp in this thing is BAD, especially since the main selling point of this type of case is the ability to use a High Performance GPU

i would get the similarly priced SilverStone RVZ02 rather then this one.

It was probably the card they were using, this case has great GPU ventilation and an entire separate chamber. And I'd get the ML08, but it's way bigger than this case.

I gave them shit about it quite often and Fractal Josh finally said "Sorry, unforeseen circumstances got in the way" probably because it's the first time they were spec'ing an SFX power supply.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Will this fit a full size gpu, for instance, a titan x? 

I'll fit sure, but if it's not a titan make sure it is a blower style: it just doesn't has too much room to do open air coolers.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yep.

I'll fit sure, but if it's not a titan make sure it is a blower style: it just doesn't has too much room to do open air coolers.

I might have to upgrade from my current case. It's just such a pain in the ass to tear apart to replace anything. 

I might have to upgrade from my current case. It's just such a pain in the ass to tear apart to replace anything. 

Lol you're going to have to do the same with this case. Any small chassis goes together in a specific order and if you want to do something, you have to take apart the entire thing (on a lot of occasions).

Lol you're going to have to do the same with this case. Any small chassis goes together in a specific order and if you want to do something, you have to take apart the entire thing (on a lot of occasions).

Yes but the Asrock M8 is a whole different style of wicked. You have to remove a bunch of shit just to get to anything. This one looks way less complicated. I'm sure it will still be more difficult but not nearly as bad as the M8.