The Bee

POWERMETAL

I really like the sleeved cables and the fact that you use white lighting rather than yellow as many people would (which would overdo it) and the anti Kink coil and painted rings on the fans look awesome...

I think you'd have been better off with some completely black ram (or perhaps the limited edition Kingston black and yellow ones) and an MSI lightning card as well as a different case, but overall it looks really great, nice job.

i bought the platinum so it matches with the silver heatpipes of the 770s, the kingston ones only come at 1600mhz.  the msi gpus were too expensive and to be honest u wouldnt even be able to see the yellow stuff cuz its under it. i didnt have the need to use other case, i really like mine

tricky thing actually, i rolled it over the the tube

Can you elaborate?

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

So you just kept wrapping it you didn't remove the block or anything?

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

That's the best night shot picture I've seen for a build

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Man if only video cards where mounted showing the face of it cuz a gtx 680 wudd also look good on this system

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

So you just kept wrapping it you didn't remove the block or anything?

nop, didnt remove anything

nop, didnt remove anything

How long did it take you?

How long did it take you?

an hour or so....it was pretty anoying hahahah, but it was worth

Nice looking build overall!  My only gripe with it is the anti kink coils.  I personally don't like them at all and I think your build would look better without it.  

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

nice yellow build, love the spring things on the tubing :o

CPU: i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Maximus V Extreme | Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengance Red 1866Mhz | GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 SLI | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2x1TB Seagate barracuda in RAID 1 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: HAF X Nvidia Edition | Mouse: Corsair M95 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | LG Blu-Ray Player | 27" 2560x1440p Shimian, Acer 1920x1080p | AKG K550 Headphones | Behringer MS40 Speakers

Awesome

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

The lack of bees can be seen though. :C

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

I'd get some yellow tubing and put that around the H100, tie it down with zip ties. I hate those coils.

That side, still a sexy build, good work.

Perfect for this build would be Kingston NaVi Ltd Edition SSD & Ram as shown here

1600mhz.....................mehhhh

thats what tom said, only at 1600mhz

1600mhz.....................mehhhh

thats what tom said, only at 1600mhz

Yes it's a draw back but I think it fits perfectly with your build

I'd get some yellow tubing and put that around the H100, tie it down with zip ties. I hate those coils.

That side, still a sexy build, good work.

huummmm, thats not a bad idea, tho you never know how it will end up looking

i knew the coils would not like tho some people, and personally i wasnt too sure about it at first, but it just cost  5$ so....

after i put them in and saw how they looked i kinda liked it, i think its just matter of personal opinion

i respect everyones opinion, but remember im building the computer FOR me and i build what i like, not what others like, i accept suggestions like yours, but at the end of the day, ill use what i want  :P

Yes it's a draw back but I think it fits perfectly with your build

i think i dont need more yellow, and its a HUUUGE drawback......dont think it would worth it

Great build man, love the colour scheme, great choice of components as well! This will fly through any game you throw at it for a long time to come. One question, what is the res of your monitor, or do u have multiple monitor setup?