EREBUS (God of Darkness) - build planning thoughts

ok so im working on this build that i plan to start ordering in 2016 in parts

1st: case

2nd: MB, cpu, ram, power supply

3rd: all 4 ssds

4th: dual 980ti or something pascal assuming its out by this point

5th: all water cooling parts

basicly 1 step per month as ill have about 1500 spare cash per month to spend on parts

i will have all 3 a409u monitors by christmas time, i have 1 now and i love it. bought it from amazon for 600 so it was a little more then ebay but makes sure it wont have any dead or stuck pixels

below is the planned parts list and a very early stage workings on my custom desk for all this. currently working on how i will have the monitors angled according to my sitting distance and height. i mae models of the a409u as accurate as i can down to the mm going off the monitor i have here. 

name of this build will be EREBUS (god or darkness) as EVERYTHING will be black including the cooling liquid which will be mayhems x1 oil black :)

ANY THOUGHTS OR ADVICE IS WELCOME... sorry i dont have pics of all the parts like pc part picker has but i will make a detailed pcpartpicker list if requested.

post-229763-0-13585000-1448182130_thumb.

post-229763-0-06147800-1448182139_thumb.

Erebus aint a god he is a primordial. Just sayin

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

lol close enough... 

I get touchy with my ancient greek history dont take it personally lol following though

edit: similar to what Im doing. look below. Shameless advertising

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

something else im might include in this log is plans for the audio set up for this as i will be hand building that as well. 

Really hope you don't intend to game on 3x4k panels rofl, unless you downscale the games to 1080p then switch back to 4k for general usage.

I get touchy with my ancient greek history dont take it personally lol following though

edit: similar to what Im doing. look below. Shameless advertising

Just glad I didn't have to bring it up, thanks lol. Bit of a side note but always been a history buff; guess that's why its particularly annoying when I see videos done by prominent feminists who claim that suits of armor with large breast plates where made for women, and merely not made like that to glance blows away from vital organs.

Now, a simple mischaracterization is nothing like that, a primordial and a god are pretty close, birds of a feather somewhat though.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Really hope you don't intend to game on 3x4k panels rofl, unless you downscale the games to 1080p then switch back to 4k for general usage.

Just glad I didn't have to bring it up, thanks lol. Bit of a side note but always been a history buff; guess that's why its particularly annoying when I see videos done by prominent feminists who claim that suits of armor with large breast plates where made for women, and merely not made like that to glance blows away from vital organs.

Now, a simple mischaracterization is nothing like that, a primordial and a god are pretty close, birds of a feather somewhat though.

i do plan on 3x4k, but only gaming on 1 screen unless its something easy to run like minecraft or Diablo 3 about to post some 3d models of the more finalized desk

desk render pics without hardware and then some hardware added... note, the desk is NOT finish. but the basic design and size.

just FYI, EVERTHING is to scale including PC case, a409u monitors, the 2 sound bars, chair everything

post-229763-0-76480100-1448201029_thumb.

post-229763-0-14266900-1448201042_thumb.

post-229763-0-50322000-1448201055_thumb.

post-229763-0-41936300-1448201067_thumb.