Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

Awesome contest, Linus and team.. and intel?.. and maingear?.. how about just "all involved".. When building a gaming computer for myself, The inside components are important but I really enjoy a sleek and nice case! Keep up the awesome videos :)

-Tony

-Tony

I need an upgrade :(

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

Lots of power and tons of storage space i have 3.5 TB now and that's not nearly enough.

Good thing I live in the U.S...

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Hopefully I win this one because my computer sux xD

I would want a gaming pc that could play battlefield on high settings. Right now I have a budget build. So I'm not sure if that will happen.

Gaming rigs are all about the gpu. But I cannot deny that form factor and 'sex appeal' are 2 things I love to see!

Well when I am looking at a system I ususally try to get the best performance for my money, though I don't buy systems too often due to money contraints etc. Instead what I do is I just upgrade certain components. Right now I still have an i7 950 (Quite an old CPU now but still performs well!) and a 7970.

1. Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen. I always choose a beefy graphics card for my Amazing builds and mods!

2. Facebook share from Amir Beastmode Mun : PLEASE HELP HOW DO I DO THIS

3. Twitter share with Twitter handle @Megadarkwood : PLEASE HELP HOW DO I DO THIS

4. Community Site share with nickname (nickname goes here): PLEASE HELP HOW DO I DO THIS

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I look for an epic build that I can get epic customer service with cause thats epic.

1. I look for a good graphics card, and good hard drive transfer speed in a gaming computer.

Here's my entry into this amazing giveaway! Been looking into building a new computer but if I can get one for free that would be amazing!

cool giveaway guys !

what do i like to see in high end gameing build, besides the obvious like a high end graphics card, i love seeing a good sound card, onbord sound is ok bit nothing comes anywhere near a good sound card 

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

I've never bought a gaming computer. I've always built them myself, but I must have the strongest graphics card I can afford every time. (sorry no 1000 cards)

No facebook not happening.

took two tweets to share both requirements Twitter name DOG_REDRUM  https://twitter.com/DOG_REDRUM/status/373451982100369408                                 https://twitter.com/DOG_REDRUM/status/373452236740763648

Shared with the TekSyndicate forum

Member name DOG_REDRUM                     https://teksyndicate.com/forum/general-discussion/giveaway/151624

Hmmm.... what I look for in a gaming system... something that will run everything on ultra or max settings ;) preferably quietly!!

This is a good system giveaway, I'm an AMD user giving a look in Intel in-case I win and give advices

i want a new system for better gaming, my 520m isnt capable to make all the games run with smooth graphics

Always love these giveaways. Thank you Linus and Team 

INTRODUCTION

Holy crap it's that time again! PAX Prime is coming and Intel's gearing up for the show by sponsoring us to be at the show and also... apparently giving away TWO gaming systems. One of them is a Potenza gaming desktop from Maingear and the other is a Valkyrie gaming notebook from iBuyPowerI do have a bit of bad news, however. Because this is a PAX Prime promotional giveaway, eligibility is limited to Canadians (sorry Quebec, not you guys) and residents of the 50 US states.

IibxRoe.jpg

With that out of the way... HUGE thanks to Intel for making this giveaway possible. I'm especially thrilled that out of the two systems that are being given away for PAX Prime one of them is being given to us for LTT forum members only! How cool is that!!??

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO READ THE SPONSOR MESSAGES BELOW!

SPONSOR MESSAGES

r0ZMDmE.png

1. Enter to win an iBuyPower Valkyrie gaming notebook by simply tweeting WHY you want a new gaming system with hashtag #IntelGaming. The full rules and regulations are here.

2. Click here to check out the current Intel Gaming Promo!! Intel is giving away a ton of CPUs, SSDs, and NUCs. All you have to do is buy a qualifying product and submit your proof of purchase for a chance to win, or check out the official rules and follow the instructions to enter without buying anything! 

3. If you haven't checked it out already, we're also promoting the Intel VIP Tech Zone smartphone app available for Android and iOS! Through the app you can get news, special promotions, and exclusive giveaways.

MAINGEAR POTENZA SYSTEM GIVEAWAYS RULES & REGULATIONS 

8yYrULZ.png

The Potenza that's being given away has a massive 16GB of RAM with a Core i7 4770K processor, which will make it a great choice for both gaming and content creation. It also has a GeForce GTX 660 graphics card, and it's all packed into a gorgeous modified Silverstone Fortress series mITX case. Absolutely awesome. Here are the full details:

MSRP: $1599

Specs of system: 

• Intel Core i7 4770k Processor

• 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz memory

• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 with 2 GB graphics memory

• 1 TB HDD 7200 RPM + 30 GB SSD for caching

• 8x speed (Read/Write) for DVD+/-R & DVD+RW, 6x speed for DVD

Full Rules & Regulations

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

This giveaway is only available for Linus Tech Tips forum members, and as usual you can either get ONE entry to win, or you can get more!!

1x entry - Post something in this thread. Maybe tell us what you look for in the ultimate gaming system. We will be tabulating entries based on the posts in this thread. Double posting will DISQUALIFY you. If you decide after you've posted to share to social networks EDIT your existing post rather than creating another one.

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing the Intel VIP Tech Zone app and the Lenovo Ultrabook Twitter giveaway on your personal Facebook

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing the Intel VIP Tech Zone app and the Lenovo Ultrabook Twitter giveaway on your personal Twitter

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing a link to this giveaway announcement thread in some other community (forums, social networks, super-active community websites other than linustechtips.com like Digg... etc). We aren't trying to spam so make sure you are sharing with people who you genuinely think will care about it!

You can get a maximum of 4 entries by including links in your post to the two eligible sharing places. Here is an example of what an optimal maximum entry (4) post would look like:

1. Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen. I always choose a beefy graphics card for my 

2. Facebook share from (Name Goes Here): (insert verifiable link here)

3. Twitter share with Twitter handle @Example: (insert verifiable link here)

4. Community Site share with nickname (nickname goes here): (insert verifiable link here)

The contest closes September 6th and the winner will be contacted after we've had a chance to tabulate the entries. Good luck everyone! Thanks for participating, and a big thanks again to our sponsor, Intel!