Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The Zotac ZBox is exactly what I've been looking for. I want something small that I can use to game in the living room and it's easy to take on the go when I travel. This smaller than most micro itx builds can be thus making it the ultimate travel companion. I don't have a lot of space on my TV set up either so this would fit in nice to that area without being an eyesore. The specs are right inline with the specs I need to run most games I play on high settings over 1080p.

Thanks for the opportunity!

This is what I've been wanting! I'm currently converting all of our DVD's and old Family VHS tapes to put on a home media server. This would be my media server and would fit perfectly next to my TV. I've been hesitant to get a micro PC because of performance concerns. This has impressive performance for a micro form-factor system. Nice job ZOTAC!

The ZBOX would be a perfect multimedia PC in my living room.

Been trying to build my brother a pc for months THis would take the cake = )

I want it because i'm planning to build a Wii emulator PC for my living room and this shall be the perfect piece for it!

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Well for me it would be the compactness. This is because in my parents boat, I have a small room with a tv. And with the ZBOX I could get a computer there and be aboe to do stuff I couldn't do with my phone in the boat.

Bob's your uncle!

Thanks for the cool giveaway!

If I had a ZBox, I would use it as the dorm room console PC. Hook it up to a TV and have it run FIFA, Netflix, etc. It would be a pretty sweet addition to the room for sure!

Previously: Core i7-7700K, Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC, MSI Z270 Gaming M5, 16GB Dominator Platinum, SanDisk Ultra 1TB, Corsair H100i V2, Corsair RM850i, NZXT S340 Elite

Current: Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX3080 Vision OC, MSI B550 Gaming Edge WiFi, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z,WD SN750 1TB, BeQuiet Dark Rock 4 Pro, NZXT C750, Corsair 4000D White

Will be the perfect htpc/living room gaming pc to convert my whole family of peasants and non-believers. #pcmasterrace

The small form factor is quite attractive and is ideal if you want your room to be more spatious. It'd make a great Christmas present for my 9-year old sister, she always wanted to play PC games with me, but we never could really afford a decent computer for her due to our low income. While I myself can't see spending $800 on it, I think if my sister got it as a present, it'd become her most favorite thing as a first gaming computer. :)

A pc like this would be perfect for me, given I'm usually having to move my setup while gaming and because I'm off to uni at the end of this year, really hope I win!

Yeah I would want this,  I would put it in my master bedroom.  Connect it to my TV and game from the comfort of my Cali King powered reclining bed.  No reasons to get out of the bed on the weekend. If getting the power of that little thing into a box by myself and fitting it into my stand in the bedroom was simple I would have done it already. 

I travel a lot and it's a pain taking my PC along everywhere and can't afford a laptop, something like the ZBOX would be perfect, also it looks sexy.

I want to replace my current system in living room and this would be great for tucking it behind the TV

I would use it for every day stuff instead of my 4 year old desktop,exept gaming and things that need mor power. Power efficiency.

Would like to throw this under the TV and use it for a HTPC. 

This would be a great system to use for entertaining friends and family. Having a small system mounted on my TV to play starwal, gangbeasts, dokapon kingdom or mario party would be amazing!

It would be easy to pack up and take to anyone's house. Hell, I would let my friends borrow it if they wanted it.

This way I don't have to beg for a steam link for Christmas!

Current Specs:

Intel Core i5 4690K 4.6GHz

GTX 1070 8GB

16BG Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3

Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3

EVGA 650w PSU

256GB Sandisk SSD

120GB Adata SSD

2x 1TB Seagate HDD

The ZBOX would be great for my fiancee.

I wanna finally show her that size doesn't matter.  :P

Built a decent, quiet gaming rig / Steam Box equivalent: i5-4670k OC • MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming • 8 GB Corsair 1600 MHz • EVGA GTX 780 OC w / ATX • Fractal Design Define R4, Windowless • Samsung EVO 250 GB SSD • Be Quiet! Dark Tower Pro 10 650w (worth every penny) • Noctua NH-D14 • Corsair K70 (MX Brown) ... but i am an Apple fanboy at heart. Since 1984. 128k, Plus, II, SE, SE/30, LCIII, Performa 630, Quadra 700, PowerBook Duo 230, PowerMac 6100 / 9500, PowerMac G4, PowerBook G4 17", MacBook Pro 17" • All Newtons & iPhones • maxed rMBP 15" which i use for real work.

i want it because its a perfect replacement for a console, its small, powerful and has a lot of potential for gaming and will make a great living room PC.

I've been interested in a small form factor pc for higher end gaming in the living room, but have not been too enthused by most of the options so far. The size and power of the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is exciting, presenting a discreet, attractive appearance fitting for an entertainment center while still providing a solid playing experience for demanding titles. Thank you Zotac, for the opportunity with this giveaway.

really want it because im in college and visit my friends and stuff all the time so a compact powerful pc would be the best thing for lan parties and movies, please give.

More powerful than my current PC and can take it on my backpack

I like how portable it is and it would be a great setup for me considering the fact that I travel alot. Good luck everyone!

I love how mini it is and would fit nice and snug in my crapped apartment space. :) Good luck everyone!