Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hi, I love this ZBox cuz it's so damn small (just like Linuses' you know what :P), just kidding it's a great piece of gear to have in a tiny room of mine. Let's see if I'm lucky enough. :)

The zbox appeals to me due to the incredible form factor/performance ratio. I plan on giving this to my younger brother of I win, since I already have a desktop and he needs one for college.

Low power, still competent, would probably beat consoles if we had good ports, seems good for media and steam in home streaming.if you want low settings would be nice for land parties. Con- I just bought my rig, and if I win this I'll have to spend more moneys, I think I will do it too.

Afew Years ago I bought a Zotac 260 GTX ^2, it was expensive, but it was more than worth it, putting down the extra cash gave me a gaming experience that has not been matched to this day. Zotac is always above my paygrade, but you know you get quality and performace with Zotac! Lately I have been stuck on my desktop watching movies, videos and gaming and its been killing my back, Sometimes I wish I can sit back and relax while using my TV instead of my monitor, without compromissing quality by buying a cheap solution. Hopefully Zotac will hear my prayers :)

The PC is easy to hide in a corner

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

What I really like about the ZBOX Magnus is the size, it is small enough to carry with you I a backpack. I would use it at school for video editing, bacuse a laptop just does not do it for me. I would use it with a usb powered screen that I can fit in my bagpack aswell.

Im interested in the ZBOX Magnus because I will be able to play PC games in my living room

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

This would be a definite upgrade in a project I'm working on for a discreet home computer. By discreet I meet unnoticeable I've already got a few raspberry pi-es in my walls for network storage and security purposes, but something that small would be great to use for higher power processing like gaming on any tv in the house all without an appearace of having a pc in the open,but maybe someone out there deserves it more, regardless thanks guys for all the top-notch content you all provide I'm always learning or laughing and there's nothing more I could ask for.

I'd love a ZBOX so that I can avoid buying a Xbone or PS4 for my living room!!

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

This mini pc will fit perfectly on my little desk . The ZBOX is so small i can't even believe this is a gaming pc , it's so awesome ! Even if i don't win thank you so much to give me the oportunity to win this perfect gaming pc !

My parents share a single laptop and it is one of the slowest computers I have seen. It is several years old and I would like to get them something up-to-date so that they can enjoy using a computer, instead of it feeling like a chore. It would be a perfect Christmas present!

I would love it because it's small and powerful, just what i need o/

I want to replace my 5 year old laptop, and this would be the perfect badboy to replace it as I have very limited space on my study table.

Reasons why I need the ZBOX in my life:

1 - College dorms are small - ZBOX is small

2 - Girlfriend has a 2008 MacBook - ZBOX is not 2008 MacBook

3 - Studying to be an animator - Having a second computer to render on would be heaven

4 - Have open space on my desk - ZBOX fits in that space

5 - ... Profit

First of all, thanks for the give away!

I'm interested in the ZBOX because it'll do away with my terrible C2D PC in my lounge. Having gaming on my big screen sounds awesome!

I'd love a ZBOX because it's small and powerful, just what i need o/

As an international student who can't bring his gaming rig home when he goes home for break, having a portable gaming rig is a really cool idea. Also this could also serve as an HTPC for my parents when I'm at school. The possibilities are endless.....................

Also it may or may not be more powerful than my actual gaming rig. 

I would give it to my little brother so that he isn't using 10 year old hardware. I would finish the PC and give it to him for Christmas!!

1-size

2-barebone (i chose the storage, mem, etc)

nice giveaway!

Why I would like to have this machine is because this machine is super tiny (good luck trying to build a desktop that size). I also don't have a desktop, I would love to, but unfortunately I can't afford it. What I currently have is a 4 year old laptop that has a mobile cpu, and no gpu with only 2GB's of ram (the laptop struggled to run DOTA 2! and the fans max out while watching YouTube). I also want to win this machine to finally start gaming and have fun watching LTT with no coil whine in the background. One of the other reasons i want to win this pc is because I just started folding and my machine struggles to do it but i still want to help people :) Thanks you so much for this giveaway, it is honestly a dream to have this kind of system let alone winning it from the best tech forum.

It is quite compact, so it would be perfect for use when travelling.

Well I surely am interested in it as I would like to have second PC and put it into living room under TV. Planned to get some other small format PC or Steam Machine for that reason, but this would be more powerfull, less noisy and kinda more appealing to me than other machines I was looking at :) (plus it is almost as powerful as my current PC)

I travel A LOT for extended periods of time, across the country and planet. Taking a Full-ATX gaming PC isn't very... how do i say it? practical?

Small cawmpootur pl0x

This would be a perfect replacement for my HTPC. My current HTPC gets loud and hot. It also makes the room get hot during the summer (I live in Texas).