Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Would be nice to have something that small with almost the power of a full desktop pc for say the living room :)

I like to give it to my mon so she could stream shows on the tv and surf the interwebs on that instead of my pc win win you know. :D

I want one of these little guys so I could put it in my car and hook it up to the TVs along with some controllers and headsets for simple multiplayer action while on the road!!  B)

My room is small and It's small. fits good in the environment.

Love these, it's a great hometheatre PC and in case you need a PC, like moving around, you just take this instead of a full size PC, slide it in your backpack :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Awesome, would love to give this to my girlfriend so we could be able to game at her place and watch series more easily!

Such power in a thing that small, hmm fits... seeing as my girlfriend is like 1,60 m tall...   :mellow:  (very small for dutch standards)  

ive been looking to get one of these to use for my home theater setup

This little PC packs quite the punch! Who wouldn't enjoy some ZBOX MAGNUS in their life!?

This is an awesome mini pc that would be great for me to bring down to school with me. I dont have room for my desktop in my dorm so this would be perfect

Hey!  

First off who wouldn't want a mini computer, currently I have a dell inspirion with half the power(More like an eighth) and would love a new computer.

A follower,

JYDM

mine :) because i like new stuff and i am eager to test steam os / streaming on my tv

WOuld love this , seeing as Im a college student and I travel back and forth from home to college every weekend , this would be an epic replacement for my low spec laptop :D.

I would install it to my moms house so we can talk more often, through skype.

I study abroad, so is quite expensive to call in a different country.

I have a tiny desk with a laptop that overheats, so this will be an amazing solution for space and silence performance :D

Awesome, hope I can win. A much nicer/smaller form factor

Well.. I'm hosting many LAN Partys and some of my friends throw them so I want to have a small PC like the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS is to carry around easily :D

I would be so glad if I won this beautifully small Gaming PC so I hope the best!

It's the perfect system for my wife whos just breaking in to gaming 

it can sit next to the tv cos i sure cant afford to build another computer after taking LTT advice on what to put in mine lol 

CPU I7 8700k oc'd @ 5ghz Motherboard ASUS Z370 E RAM G.Skill Trident RGB 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mh GPU EVGA GTX 980ti SSC

I have been thinking about building a rig to take out an play at friends houses. I haven't built anything yet since I ran into so much trouble. You have to know that I am not that experience of a PC-builder and I simply don't really know which stuff would fit what case.

And then there is that other thing. Fitting that still fairly large Itx form factor case in a bag with some sort of display. If I won this I would have a solid basis for my build idea. And I guess fitting a monitor aside that thing in my backpack would even work easily.

It is powerful and small and not hairdryer style loud like some gaming laptops are. As a barebone it is also more attractive than a completely prebuilt machine since you still have room for some customizability.

Aside from all this ... I never won anything anywhere, not even once :'-(

Good luck to y'all

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

I would love to win the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 giveaway. I would use it to create a media server for my house and the rest of my family that lives on about 10 acres of land. I would set it up so anyone who wants to retrieve movies, photos, etc. can log into their own user account set up and access the files. My dad and I were talking about setting up a media server for about a year or so, until he unexpectedly passed away a little over a month ago. I love the set up you guys have at Linus Tech Tips. My dad would have loved it as well. 

I want to give my mother a good Christmas gift , given it is always she who helped me through everything , and I just built her a new gaming computer. her old were from the HP from 2000 to an i5 and a gtx 550ti

I want it to sit nicely under my TV and not be a hideous beast like the old PC that used to live there.