Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like to have a very portable PC that i can carry with me and do video editing on the go and of course play my steam games. That's why i would want to have the ZBOX :D

I'd be interested in the ZBOX because its a PC you can easily take e.g. to friends or use it in the living room.

Hey Linus! I'm really interested in having one of these! I am a college student and I own a laptop but it's pretty old so I've wanted to get a new system for a while. As I'm sure you know, computers are expensive so that's why I entered in this giveaway. I've been looking for a small, powerful, yet somewhat portable computer for me to do my work on. I don't need to take my laptop to class all the time so I would prefer something like the Zotac ZBOX because I can just do my work at home with ease. You said this is a "barebones kit", which is totally fine, since I am a computer science major, so I have some spare parts lying around which I could use on this system. I take my college education very serious so I won't be doing much gaming on this system, but it is still the perfect machine for me to do my work on. Thanks for your time!

Yes please. Even though this is my first post....

Would love to rock this badboy here at home

A tiny computer with such power must have great potential.

It would fit perfectly in my room.

I think that ZOTAC MAGNUS EM980 is a really cool piece of hardware . Mainly because its small and portable , the specs for it are not bad and I'm sure that it is able to play games at at least medium settings . For people that like to travel a lot this is a perfet compromise .

Yeah that box would be a great fun little beast. Especially that it's portable and uber powerful. Keep up the great work guys

I'm interested in winning this box as for it's size, it's a great PC. Used as a HTPC it would be amazing.

I've wanted a new HTPC for a while and cant afford one right now. The magnus EN970 is already on my shortlist of barebone kits for this project, and if i don't win I'll still consider buying one.

Also my birthday is on the 25th of November so this would make me a very happy bunny!

Cheers,

Zool

Because compared to my desktop it'll be the nicest thing in the whole house.

I think that ZOTAC MAGNUS EM980 is a really cool piece of hardware . Mainly because its small and portable , the specs for it are not bad and I'm sure that it is able to play games at at least medium settings . For people that like to travel a lot this is a perfet compromise .

Well, the reason why i would love to win the MAGNUS is because i don't even have a computer that can run regular games at a playable frame rate, plus its really interesting to see how you can fit that much power in a box that small, i guess Zotac was........ thinking out of the box :)

I'm interested 'cause it's small and still better then my current PC :(

I'm in the proccess of finding my own place right now, but I have no computer that would ever fit in an appartment, which sucks. A compact PC would be perfect for the living room. If I could find a way to mount it somewhere I would also save tons of floor-space. The giveaway actually being on my birthday, it would also make for a sick present :P

I'd actually like to give this to a friend. I think the performance is really good and since he has a younger brother he wouldn't have to share his PC which he needs for studies and gaming.

So.... yeah! Good luck everyone! :D

Much smaller than a custom built rig can get, and also smaller than a laptop for places where you know there will be screens. with a small adapter hdmi-x (vga) in my case I could use it instead of a very under powered computer at university.

I would love to win this, as it's really small but really powerfull. I also hope it would be an eyeopener for some of my console friends, who I sadly cannot play with!
Edit, yeah first post, never needed an account in here because I only wanted to watch the videos. However, in for a penny in for a pound!

My girlfriend would love to have the smaller and compact zbox. With upgrades could make an excellent xmas gift.

I want that thing so badly. I could gift it to my dad, he's still running Windows XP :D

I want this coz it's compact and can be easily placed anywhere. Doesnt take to much space on my desk w/c leaves me room for other stuff. And with the specs, something small still packs quite a punch,,

one-punch man pun :P