Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm interested in this because of the form factor. It can sit in a cabinet under or next to the tv an no-one will suspect the tiny little box is powering whatever is on screen. It can be wall mounted, suspended underneath a desk, and tucked away while still providing all the benefits of a mid range tower. The possibilities are astounding.

i really want this because i have a desktop right now that has a i5 and a r9 270x but it is about 4 years old and the gpu is on the brink of failing and i dont have the money to get a new gpu

The zbox would be a good idea for someone with minimal space for their setup. Whether its a home cinema, Gamimg or just as an everyday computer. Me personally, i would use it as part of a home cinema and find a way to run it to my television with out it being seen. Wich would be easy due to its size and the 2 swappable drives means that it would be easy to upgrade the capacity of the storage insode and store a whole lot of movies or games. Plus it looks pretty sexy too.

I am a tech geek , i love this ZBOX from ZOTAC . As this PC is loaded with overkill specification it suits my work. As it is so tiny it can be positioned any where in my working room, it also suits me very well and I am in love with this thing . Thanks for the giveaway news.

Hope that I win :D!!!!!! and wish a good luck to other participants also...... :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!!.......

Since i like to go to lans with my friends, my somewhat big mid-tower pc is quite complicated to transport, since i live in Denmark (aka. we use bikes, which isn't great a PC transport.)  and my School laptop, is closely related to a piece of s#!t. So the ZBOX would be really nice to just... i dunno ducttape to the back of my moniter, so i can just take the monitor with me to parties. :)

A great big computer desktop is nice but if you are someone, like me, who does not have any space to put a great big computer any where in my room then a ZBOX is the perfect solution because you get good gaming performance and does not take up a whole lot of room. It is also quite portable which makes LAN parties much easier to host because you have a nice little box to carry around.

So my current gaming set up consists of an Acer Travelmate B115 laptop. Which can play all major titles such as Minecraft, Warcraft 3 and the Binding of Isaac.

Tiny... Should I say more?

This would be a nice hidden behind my monitor gaming system. I think this is good enough for a everyday gaming setup. Even for a media center replacement. I need something like this since I cut the cord with my cable. I now only have internet service, and this Zotac will probably be more than enough PC power to do the stuff I need... Cool giveaway! Thanks Zotac and Linus