Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i never won any stuff...most likely this one here as well...

lol...this is even more powerful than my desktop...i5 vs my i3 ...GTX960 vs my intel HD2000 (i think..on board stuff)

just one question...they give in the box a driver disc...but no optical disc drive?...i think they like to make fun :)

This nice little pc would make a great htpc for my dorm room at college. Would be way easier than plugging in a laptop through hdmi every time we want to watch netflix

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

In my opinion its greatest advantage is its design and form factor. For me personally, it would be impossible to build such a small and powerful machine myself and I usually try to hide my PC under the desk because I don't like the office or gamer look on most PCs. In contrast, this one clearly belongs next to the TV in the living room.  :)

I have been planning to and looking for ways to make my current ATX build "smaller", but having a mini PC like this would actually beat all of my plans and it would be just so freaking awesome to have a gaming computer this powerful, yet so small.

Good luck everyone!

I absolutely need this for the following 4 reasons.

Fallout 4

and

Doom 4

Deserves to be played on a proper system and neither my laptop nor my Playstation 4 will suffice.

Those games have a rich pc heritage and should be enjoyed accordingly.

I would love this machine as, it's faster then my current main gaming system (surprising considering the size!) and I would love to see how it performs across the charts! I have some spare DDR3L and drives from some of my previous systems that would work well with this little guy but I'd definitely have to get it a M2.0 drive ;)  

My name is Chris and I'm from Germany!

I'm part of a Formula Student racing team, and I am responsible for photography and videography. Since we travel a lot, I need to work on a Laptop, which unfortunately is stone old! It would be amazing to replace it with this amazing miniture desktop. It would be small enough to fit in our travel cases and still have to ability to power through content creation! On our way home from the events, I sometimes have to work on the bus to get the videos done in time, and that is also something, where you can't make good use of a desktop PC!

If you don't know what Formula Student is, please check out www.ka-raceing.de or a video I made this year:

Thank you,
Chris

well, my sisters room isnt quite so good for a "big" pc, so this would be pretty ideal, specially since airport security killed the mobo of the old pc...

i7 8700K - NH-D15S - Z370 HD3P - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - PB278Q - VX229 - 450D                                                         

In a few months I will finish my "Techniker" degree (german semi-engineer). We use SolidWokrs for CAD and Simulation but most features doesen't work with my  current "workstation". So ZBOX  would be a massive improvement!

Being a student studying abroad, portability is key. Right now I'm gaming on my non-gaming laptop where I also keep all my class materials. If anything happens to this laptop, well... I don't even want to think about it  :unsure:. 

Having a tiny system powerful and small enough to game anywhere would simply be any university student :) !  

I think the ZBOX would be great addition to my living room gaming setup. I've wanted an HTPC for some time and the ZBOX form factor is perfect for that.

Thank you Zotac!

:o At the first glance in the P3 router building video, I thought this was something like a graphic card amp.

It's amazing how they fit a desktop GTX 960 inside this little kit( if it doesn't heat up too badly).

Since I was such a fool to put my ROG G46w in the drawer to save up some desk space and ended up burnt the screen, this little kit seems to be a great replacement.

This is the first time I actually catch up with a giveaway event, so hoping I'm lucky enough to win it.

P.S after I broke my elbow, I have spent the entire month watching you guys doing crazy stuff(including the quickies and CATS, LOL). And I was so excited to find out that you locate in Langley. So, if I ever I won this, I really wanted to pay you guys the visit I wished for weeks. :)  And good luck with your voice Linus.