Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

What makes me interested in this sort of device would be the fact of how it's so compact and portable; I'd be able to easily lug in around to LAN events :^)

weow

I would like this cause I currently don't have a desktop and this would be good, cause it nice and compact and can be brought to any lan party's or even use it in my truck for my kids. It even outperforms my little laptop by a million times. I know someone named Magnus to. Best of luck to everyone.

ZBOX Interests me because I would like the ability to turn my TV in the living room into a computer monitor when I need/want to for convenience and avoid having to go all the way to my home 'office' (game den *cough*) just to use a computer. I also don't want a big giant box sitting on the ground screaming "COMPUTER!".  The ZBOX performs very respectably yet very discreet.

When I look at that box, the first thing that shines to my mind is "mobility". Couple that with a compact keyboard.... and you can just tuck that into a backpack and have:

• a powerful gaming machine for a lan party with friends.
  • a nice play section in a hotel, after that endless business metting you had to attend.
  • go to gramma's house and... emulate some Wii games.

To a lessern extent, a PC for living room gaming is also in the books with the the very low profile. But mobility still seems the best to me.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Well... what makes me interested in the Zotac ZBOX is not just one thing, but two.
First, it is better than my pc ooooold pc
Second, it would allow me to take my pc with me to a friends house and have a lan party =D

i need to replace my htpc beacuse it is a f***ing furnace and it takes up too much floorspace

i could probably mount this little fella behind the tv but i woulnd't because its so damned adorable

I moved to a bigger city last year and go to visit my family quite often and this would be so nice to have as a portable gaming device.

Adrian Eriksson

I would use the Zotac ZBOX as my main PC, until I fixed som bugs on it, thean build the 960 out of the ZBOX, put my gt720 in it and use this 960 with my other in SLI in my main Rig. then the ZBOX would fit perfectly as my Media PC and my main PC would have a nice upgrade! Also im quite intersested in how the ZBOX´s airflow/cooling is working, cause im kind of a nerd when it comes to airflow...

Yes, I finally signed up here even though I've been watching Linus stuffs (a few channels) for some time and yes it was because of the giveaway!

Why would I want a crammed device like this? Simple! I travel through a bunch of countries staying in one from a few months to a year (or more). This makes building and hauling around a tower PC basically impractical. So until now I've resorted to gaming on my Macbook Pro Early 2013 (GT 650M), which kind of runs Fallout 4 on very low settings at a playable FPS.

This would be a brilliant solution I can drag along anywhere and all I need at my new spot it just a screen! The specs are brilliant when comparing to my current solution (I was talking about the video card, not the CPU ;) ).

Now that... ehem... Zotac will certainly get me one of these I can travel the world advertising their awesome product =P. I am currently in US for a month or two, so shipping won't be a problem ;).

~confuded

P.S. I am Cybersecurity major in an online US University and a Tech geek. The Mac I got as a gift from me dad and no I can't afford to spend money on such a box myself ;).