Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

its so small i want to mount it at the back of my monitor and call it a laptop

Nice embedded system for a 3dprinter host :) 

I'm in!

Compared to my 3 generations old full tower PC, this is smaller and better in every way.

Sounds like a cool giveaway! A compact pc is always handy in a small space.

its amazing that they can fit that much in such a small little box, and since im moving soon i am selling my "media" pc. The reason i am so interested in this is because i can litterally just take the thing and mount it right onto the back of my TV. (with the help the "unrecomended" use of screws in the back of my TV)

Just wanne test how much load taht pc can hold befor overheating! xD

I wwaaaann iiitttttt!!! I like it's small form factor and it has a pretty beefy CPU, for what it is. I have a thing for tiny PC's and this one, looks adorable!!

This is awesome!

Who wouldn't want a litte beautiful black and orange mini computer :D

Joonizz

As someone who finds them self on the go a lot, and find laptops to be lacking when it comes to my gaming desires and a small easily transportable device like this would be awesome for increasing the quality of my hotel experience.

I love Zotac and their products and I would really want to have a minni PC to take with me when I go somewhere and it´s a very cool mini PC that stands out from the rest.

I would really like to get this to be a low cost option for gaming from my couch as well as watching streaming services.

I would like it as It would be perfect for a LAN rig for taking round my friend's houses :D

a giveway is a giveway who doesn't like free stuff especialy something isn't available in my country i would like to give to my brother as a birthday gift^^ and thank you for giving us this opportuniy 

I would use it as a stepping stone into the pc world for my brothers, who are bound to the consoles

K, so I've actually been stalking these forums for my techgeekery for a while and most giveaways I'm like 'I'm really not helping out here so while it's nice, I'll leave it'.  Now though... 

I'm genuinely wanting to get this for a friend of mine (yeah, yeah, 'my friend would like/wants to know, etc') as I've been seriously enjoying Fallout 4 and he's not got a system to run it at any decent level.  I mean who says gaming has to be anti-social?  Found another piece of T60?  Share with your mates!  So yeah, part of me would also love to have the Magnus for myself, I mean look at it, it's just so CLEAN!  i5 and a 960 in a smooth package.  I'd likely use it as a media device hooked up to my TV or something, but a far better use for it would be to have it running some decent titles rather than effectively gathering dust on a shelf next to a TV. 

Well, it's actually better than my current desktop, and probably a lot easier to lug around for LAN parties.

I am a Herman Teenager and I want it because I habe no room for an Real Tower PC, and i dont like Laptops.

So it is perfect for me.

I am interested in that giveaway. I would like to have pc like that, because i don't have many space anywhere and i am looking for Mini-PC like this.

I would love this pc as my brother and I have to share a pc, which can get really annoying sometimes, so it would be great if we could have our own systems.