Singleplayer games with an amazing atmosphere?

ManOfDisguise

ah yes black flag was surprisingly nice. i also played brotherhood which i liked. the other ones i try to stay away from :/

I actually liked AC3, very nice setting

---snip---

Aye I got GW2 and played it for a good while, but have stopped playing it, while it 'looks' nice, the combat is just boring imo, I cant go back to Tab Target MMO's, not after playing a game like Tera. People argue that GW2 is action combat, and that's usually because they havnt played an actual action combat MMO lol, GW2 is a hybrid combat MMO, with tab target and some action combat features like the limited dodge mechanics, and the need to move into position to use a skill.

Still, its a game he OP might wanna try, it is good ..for a tab target MMO :)

ye sure GW2 got a terrible combact system than TERA i was only saing that the atmosfere is super beautiful and the maps are really different from each other 

Oh, even dragon age inquisition is a nice game 

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Witcher 3

GTA Vice City

Spec Ops : The Line

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I will add something little different to the list

The Trine games

Trine is indeed AMAZING!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Watch dogs had a pretty cozy atmosphere

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Bioshock hands down. I was a bigger fan if the city under the Sea setting of the first two than a city in the sky, but all 3 games are great

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Bioshock hands down. I was a bigger fan if the city under the Sea setting of the first two than a city in the sky, but all 3 games are great

Meh... i didn't quite like infinite as i liked the first 2 games 

Metro Last Light and Metro 2033 were both amazing games, I would definitely look into them if I were you

American McGee's Alice 1 and 2, Clive Barker's Undying, Shadow Warrior, Way of the Samurai, Bioshock triology, Tales of series, Final Fantasy series, Crysis series, Far Cry series, Silent Hill series, Just Cause 2, SW: Jedi Outcast, SW: Knights of the Old Republic, The Witcher series, Skyrim, Morrowind, etc

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

Btw I bought and finsihed Infinite like a week back(was shorter than I expected lol) and while the gameplay was nothign special the story was really nice! Also too bad that nice sunny sky from the beginning goes away fast and forever :(

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

SOMA

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Recently I have been playing Metro 2033, and so far the atmosphere is unbelievable!.