Feenix Collection Giveaway

All the products look great my favorite is the headset is beautiful and looks very comfortable. But I do also love the simplicity of the keyboard, it has the keys you want with out a lot of extra unnecessary features.

I hope i win! (fingers crossed) 

Wow i would very much like to win that keyboard looks soo nice. 

i like their design language. 

i want to win.

That Autore keyboard is gorgeous. Oh my Lord I would cry tears of joy if I won it

My favorite Feenix peripheral is their keyboard because there's no lettering and they look sick with the all black design!

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Scythe Fuma 2, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600, WD Black 500GB NVME SSD, 2TB WD Green HDD, ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING, SilverStone SX700-G, Cooler Master NR200P

Designed for Windows Vista

I love how classy the keyboard looks!

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

While I have not purchased any Feenix products I would like to say that the keyboard linked above looks sexy. Would love to have one!

I like the Aria headphones the most, they would be great for music producing!

The products really do look top notch, the mouse does however appeal to me the most. It´s all about the feeling in the hand.

Mouse which are not adjusted to right or left handed just don´t have the same feel.

Awesome line-up, would be really nice to win :)

The headset looks freakin awesome !!! I like the mousepad too !

Good luck everyone ! =)

The headset seems cool, made of wood and stuff.

PLZ PICK MEH xoxox

All parts of the Feenix Collection have a very sleek and simple, yet modern look! Very nice!

over all my favorite product is the dimora mouse pad. im a huge fan of ridged mouse pads. i would love to win so i can start putting together my gaming rig with some actual peripherals .

Whoa really nice Giveaway!
Personally I enjoy the Headphones most, heard some good things about them as high-quality and high price, and as I'm sitting here with my old in-ear-headphones because I cant really afford a new Headset, its actually a great chance. :)

My favorite product is the phoenix head phones because the others don't seem as premium.

flubaluba brugate.

Holy Crap those are some truly beautiful peripherals! I think as lame as it is I love the mouse pad the most! Probably because there's nothing out there similar to it in the sense that it is nice and formal looking. Would seriously love the rest of it to match as well and finally upgrade from my microsoft "straight outta rubber dometon" keyboard! Love how you guys are giving back to the community with these giveaways! Fingers crossed for once I get lucky! :)

All of Feenix's products look really nice and give a modern look to products that (at least at a basic level, etc headphones) have been around for many years. When looking at the products that you're giving away I coudn't deside on just one product. This is due to the quality level that these products have (on paper, I'm noting this because I don't own one of their products so I can't confirm this statment, but they look nice, both quality/looks). Anyway thank you for reading.

~Snova

i would like the keyboard because i want an mechanichal keyboard but they are a bit too expensive for me! good luck to everyone.

I'm loving the Aria headset!! I don't just want it, I actually NEED it. My audio set up consists of a Coloud Mini portable speaker.. in green no less.. Which is a little sad considering my PC cost £700 and I just can't justify spending crazy money on a headset. I don't know too much about their mechanic keyboard, or their mouse.. But I'll be sure to make a review video for them on YouTube ;)

In this case, the keyboard. Because my ex poured water over my ducky shine 3's.

Not to say that those headphones aren't a beaut.