Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite product that Feenix produces is probably the Autore. It utilizes Cherry MX Browns, which are my personal favorite switches (that I have tried, at least), and it has a very slick design.

Would love to have a full set of Feenix gear!

Aria LOOKS CRAZY GOOD THE WOOD ON THAT THING GAVE ME WOOOOOOOONDERFUL FEELINGS ^^ AND I WOULD LIKE TO WIN THAT 

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

Finally, a peripheral company that concentrates on quality that extends beyond just technological prowess. Those headphones are making me drool; my vmoda headphones have given me more than my fair share of buyer's remorse, and I would love a chance to give my ears the loving they deserve. Actual leather--yes please. 

I definitely like the Dimora mousepad because it's h00ge and sexy and yea... what more can be said?

Current Build: CPU: i7-3770k @ 3.4GHz GPU: PNY GTX 1080 (Founder's Edition) Motherboard: Garbage/HP stock mobo RAM: 32GB Crucial DDR3 PSU: Corsair AX860 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 512GB, 1x 2TB HP stock HDD CPU Cooler: HP stock liquid cooling Display: 2x HP 2311x

My favorite out of the products linus displayed is the keyboard, most full 104 key mech keyboards are oversized and flashy, its nice to see something simple for a change on the market.

Awesome. I never tried any companies peripherals before I just use a cheap keyboard and mouse if I win it'll be awesome having actual gaming gear !

The Autore mechanical keyboard is my favorite because it looks nice and sleek with brown key caps(my favorite) and because i always wanted a mechanical keyboard since i dont personally have one :D

Surprisingly enough, My favorite is the mouse pad. It's just something I've never seen before. Thanks for the awesome Giveaway Linus and Feenix!

This is actually the first I've heard of this company/brand, but those products look quite good.

I like the aesthetic. I would love to give these a try, might even have to bookmark them for a future date when I can try some of their items.

I would personally love to get a those earphones, mine aren't the best fit at the moment, and it would fit in perfectly with my desk setup.

If these items are as reliable, work, and feel anywhere close to as a good as they look, then I'm sold.