humble bundle purchase problems

technovore

Like many of you I've been drooling all over the place for the humble EA bundle.
My plan was to buy two bundles for 5$, keep some games and give the rest away.

But when I finally convinced my dad to purchase it with his credit card it said that the purchase had failed.

The other three alternatives are paypal, amazon and google.
Now, the only source of money I have is my bank account. I use my bank account to buy stuff on steam and that works fine, but the humble bundle doesn't work like steam does.

So now my question, how can I buy the humble bundle when I only have my bank account and a credit card? Can it be done through google, amazon or paypal?

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Make a paypal, paypal is really easy to use and works most places.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

You can use either of the 3, they should all work with credit cards.

Make a paypal, paypal is really easy to use and works most places.

But from what I've heard you can only link your bank account with paypal, I don't feel safe doing that. Do you have experience with this yourself?

Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

use amazon its easy and doesnt require authentication like paypal

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

But from what I've heard you can only link your bank account with paypal, I don't feel safe doing that. Do you have experience with this yourself?

You can link your card to your paypal :p I have it linked like that & you don't even need to sign up for most purchases.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

It can be done through Amazon, that's what I did.

k, tnx for the advice, I'll look into it.

Chivalry isn't dead!

There is also Bitcoin.

Bottom right corner of the page, there is a text link to pay with bitcoin. It's hidden for some reason..

Check https://localbitcoins.com/ to find someone local willing to sell bitcoins for cash. You will need to look into and learn how to use it. But once you do, payment methods will not hold you back. You can send the currency anywhere in the world to anyone instantly. No fees, waiting period, or personal identification/verification required. With more and more companies beginning to take Bitcoin there's little to no reason not to check it out.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

There is also Bitcoin.

Bottom right corner of the page, there is a text link to pay with bitcoin. It's hidden for some reason..

Check https://localbitcoins.com/ to find someone local willing to sell bitcoins for cash. You will need to look into and learn how to use it. But once you do, payment methods will not hold you back. You can send the currency anywhere in the world to anyone instantly. No fees, waiting period, or personal identification/verification required. With more and more companies beginning to take Bitcoin there's little to no reason not to check it out.

I wouldn't try to find someone local that has bitcoins where I live....but tnx

Chivalry isn't dead!

I'd be shocked if you didn't have amazon. Amazon payments are really easy, all you have to do is link your card to Amazon, and put in your password at the Humble Bundle page.

If you didn't have Amazon, it's a great service anyway!

'cause huskies,

Cal ;)

I wouldn't try to find someone local that has bitcoins where I live....but tnx

You can buy them online easily enough through exchanges. Just figured the easiest method for someone not familiar with them is to check out localbitcoins and find someone local. The bitcoin community at large is a very friendly and tech savvy crowd.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I've looked at amazon and it only works in the US.
gonna try paypal now.

Chivalry isn't dead!

You link your card. Paypal is about as safe as it gets.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

Paypal needs me to use credit card systems I don't have.

edit: my dad has VISA but he's to shavvy to try paypal, so that's no option

Chivalry isn't dead!

don't dissapoint me google...

Chivalry isn't dead!