A stream PC

So I do a live stream on twitch.tv and I mainly use a laptop to stream which is actually killing the laptop because the load being put on it cpu and so high for so long. I want to build a dedicated stream machine that is under $500. This PC will not be used for gaming for a while but might be later on. I will however be using it everyday for livestreaming on twitch at 5000 Kbps. I came up with a list of parts that I think are a good choice but I want to know if I am crazy for using AMD parts because I havent seen a LTT video involving and AMD cpu in over a year.

Parts list:

Case:

Thermaltake Core V21

Motherboard:

ASUS M5A78L-M (Only for the on board graphics)

CPU:

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition(this is the reason for the on board graphics on motherboard) would a A10 APU work just as well as this or no? is so I could switch this to a m-ITX build and just dedicated it to be a stream machine. and I would make a gaming computer later. 

PSU:

Corsair CX500W(refurbished) <- should i go with a smaller watt one until i decide to add a graphics card??

RAM:

Team Vulcan 16GB 1600MHz

Storage:

I already have a 500GB HHD and 1TB WD Passport

Link to parts list with total price

I would get an i7 4790K, and I wouldn't get a Corsair CX power supply because there are others out there that are less likely to spontaneously combust.

I'll be back with a sub $500 stream build.

Edit: Hm, didn't look at your budget and I forgot that the 4790K is quite a bit more expensive than the 8350. Gimme a minute to concoct something.

Edit2: I hate to say it, but I really think it would be wise to save up some money for a bigger and better budget. $500 isn't a lot to work on for this particular task and if you end up gaming and streaming on the same computer in the end you'll absolutely want an i7. The biggest problem with using an AMD build for the long run is that it is quite limited by performance and there isn't a simple upgrade path without switching to a more capable i7 for streaming--at that point you'd probably be spending more money than you'd like in the long run anyways. I'm by no means an expert, but this is what I would do.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

snip

That build won't work well the CPU would probably melt the motherboard

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($284.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($42.89 @ OutletPC) 

Memory: Team Dark 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($38.99 @ Newegg) 

Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($68.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Power Supply: SeaSonic 400W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($44.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $480.85

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 14:27 EDT-0400

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

@codyvalvo follow topic

Setup

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rVYhHx
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rVYhHx/by_merchant/

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($79.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($73.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design Define Mini MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $573.85
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 14:36 EDT-0400

This is what I came up with, enough for streaming and editing and can also be used for gaming in the future if you add a gpu.

As far as i know, fx series dont have an iGPU

But here you go, a build for streaming on the cheap

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8320E 3.2GHz 8-Core Processor  ($125.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($77.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($149.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  ($33.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.00 @ Newegg)
Total: $512.83
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 14:44 EDT-0400

The site has changed....

So I do a live stream on twitch.tv and I mainly use a laptop to stream which is actually killing the laptop because the load being put on it cpu and so high for so long. I want to build a dedicated stream machine that is under $500. This PC will not be used for gaming for a while but might be later on. I will however be using it everyday for livestreaming on twitch at 5000 Kbps. I came up with a list of parts that I think are a good choice but I want to know if I am crazy for using AMD parts because I havent seen a LTT video involving and AMD cpu in over a year.

Parts list:

Case:

Thermaltake Core V21

Motherboard:

ASUS M5A78L-M (Only for the on board graphics)

CPU:

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition(this is the reason for the on board graphics on motherboard) would a A10 APU work just as well as this or no? is so I could switch this to a m-ITX build and just dedicated it to be a stream machine. and I would make a gaming computer later. 

PSU:

Corsair CX500W(refurbished) <- should i go with a smaller watt one until i decide to add a graphics card??

RAM:

Team Vulcan 16GB 1600MHz

Storage:

I already have a 500GB HHD and 1TB WD Passport

Link to parts list with total price

Are you going to turn this PC into an RTMP server for Streaming?

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Power Supply: SeaSonic 400W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($44.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Okay so far this seems like the best build for the parts going into it. but I am really going for a smallll rig to go on a desk so if i went with the cpu, memory, and power suppy, i want to try and do a silverstone sg13 case and a itx motherboard or that mother board and the thermaltake v21 

@codyvalvo follow topic

@OAcesync i didnt know i wasn't following the topic. I assumed that if you were the creator of the topic you would be following it by default.

I took the parts list you made and came up with this what do you think

Parts List