Sony hints the possiblity of not making portable console - PS Vista might the last one

GoodBytes

hmmm, i wouldnt agree that this gen is shitty... its just that people keep comparing them to pcs and they are not pcs they are consoles. they are their own league.

Compared to ps3/xbox360 they are shitty especially the Ps4.

The Ps3 CPU was a pure beast and faster than almost anything else at the time and it had a GT7800 in it as well as Blu-Ray and free multiplayer.

The Ps4 should have had a GTX680/780/HD7970/R9-290 paired with an FX8350 or better with an 1TB HDD as the minimum.

Instead they sold the console for profit at a $400 price tag while at the same time still asking devs for huge fees and even now asking people to pay for multiplayer while not even providing good servers.

RTX2070OC 

They only just realised they can't compete with the far superior 3DS? Took them long enough.

Well, I personally think the future of mobile gaming lays in streaming games from more powerful devices like the pc and casual games that is run on peoples phones.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Here is an idea for sony... Relase an update the old Xperia Play phone, but with better controls, and give it a slot for Vita games or just go all digital Basically. a gaming phone with physical controls, that also work on android games

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I saw it coming from 5 miles away.

Yeah? well I saw it coming from 6, so fuck you!

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

Vita used to have a chance to beat nintendo.

But they have major drawback which is :

1. Not too many Major Games.

2. Dem Expensive Memstick.

3. Sony didn't do shit about those 2 problem.

The analog sticks just felt wrong to me imo. They should have used the great past library of old gen PS games but they didn't. I guess I am fine with my 3DS XL since I have smash and Pokemon, but a shame none the less.