Someone who has the Noctis 450 from NZXT?

Moureau Niels

I have a couple of little questions for these people.

- Does the diagonal window bother you?

- Can you see Red led fans trough the front mesh if you replace the black NZXT fans?

- should a h440 side panel with a rectangular window look better?

- No, I've had it for that features.

- Yes, its a mesh, light travels through it.

- depends on your style and taste.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

- Can you see Red led fans trough the front mesh if you replace the black NZXT fans?

Nope

You probably could

Personal choice

Best case ever made IMO...

1) I love the diagonal window, looks really nice imo, and matches the rest of the 'edgy' design. 

2) Yeah you could see the red LED's through it, how nice it would look I'm not sure, you have the mesh and the filter blocking the light and obviously the majority of the front isn't mesh

3) Personally for me, no, but if you don't like the diagonal then yeah probably. 

A note about the side panel window, the way it drops down makes it so it covers the HDD shroud/bay, but it allows you to see all other components fully, which is why I like it

So far I haven't found a single thing I dislike about this case, other than maybe it was a little awks to install the PSU with the shroud there, but that is easily worked around by installing all the cables first before you mount the PSU

And in case you wanted to know I have a Kraken x61 installed in the top with 2 140mm fans running in pull (On top of the rad) so yeah 2 140mm fans do fit up there incase you want to do pull or push pull. (That was something I was worried about before I purchased it)

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's