[CLOSED] Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta Code Giveaway!

crystal6tak
Go to solution Solved by crystal6tak,

I have always wanted to play any of the game in the series but I never really got to play any Rainbow Six Series games properly (from Vegas onwards) as there was demos on Xbox 360. So moving on to PC, though it would be a better experience as better graphics and a newer game of course. Planning on to buy the full game on PC after it releases, so getting a pre-taste of what it's gonna be like is going to be good.

Was a huge player of Rainbow 6 Vegas on the 360 when I was a kid. Generally hosted good games and even did fun stuff like snipers only on that kill house map. I am intending to get it for the PC if I like the looks of the Beta and full game and so far I have liked what I've seen. I really love tactical games and that includes Ghost Recon and Insurgency. Hoping to add the new Rainbow 6 to my list.

Alright!, check your inbox! Reply to the inbox message or give a like here to let me know you guys got the code working!

So apparently by being a Curse premium member, I had received 2 beta codes for Rainbow Six Siege. As I currently do not have a computer that is capable of playing this game, I decided why not contribute back to the LTT community! Albeit just to...2... people (sorry)

This "contest" will run until the 9/22. The beta starts at 9/24. As for what countries are eligible for the beta, Go here to check.

SO! What on earth do I want. Hrrm, how bout just write down why you want to play rainbow six siege. Like, your story with this game, if you have one that is, did you grow up with rainbowsix games? Something like that. Then on the 22nd I'll just choose which of you I feel want it the most. Of course if I conclude none of you want it as bad as I want Fallout 4, I'll just use randomizer to pick someone. I'll send a message through the inbox to notify the winners (or winner? You may convince me enough to give you BOTH keys!)

(Please don't post more than 1 comment, just edit your comment if you have to. Easier on my side. If I find out you have more than 1, DISQUALIFIED! :D)

Good luck!

Used to play the Vegas demo all day long on my ps3 like it was an actual game, because I wasnt allowed to buy the full game

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

I have always wanted to play any of the game in the series but I never really got to play any Rainbow Six Series games properly (from Vegas onwards) as there was demos on Xbox 360. So moving on to PC, though it would be a better experience as better graphics and a newer game of course. Planning on to buy the full game on PC after it releases, so getting a pre-taste of what it's gonna be like is going to be good.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Was a huge player of Rainbow 6 Vegas on the 360 when I was a kid. Generally hosted good games and even did fun stuff like snipers only on that kill house map. I am intending to get it for the PC if I like the looks of the Beta and full game and so far I have liked what I've seen. I really love tactical games and that includes Ghost Recon and Insurgency. Hoping to add the new Rainbow 6 to my list.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Alright!, check your inbox! Reply to the inbox message or give a like here to let me know you guys got the code working!