Intel 3570k delidification and direct water block mount

MG2R

I wrote a lengthy comment in your video but I might as well say it here; You make great vids. Keep it up!

I wonder what it would look like if you sanded the top part of that lid off so only the retention pert was left. It might be a nice twist on the de-liding process.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

that really blows,only 2 dimm slots and one stops working because of cpu memory controller.

you should get some really fast ram to make up for the lost bandwidth since you'll be running in single channel and not dual channel.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

that really blows,only 2 dimm slots and one stops working because of cpu memory controller.

you should get some really fast ram to make up for the lost bandwidth since you'll be running in single channel and not dual channel.

I'm not too worried about the memory speed... If I run into any problem, I'll do that though.