Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 - unusable green video preview

I have not changed any of my Premiere and Shadowplay settings

Whenever i start a new project i just use generic settings, and its always been like this

However since a few days ago I have been getting this green screen problem

Took a screen recording to explain what i mean, please see the video below

Thanks

Phenom II X6 1090T @3.6ghz , EVGA GTX 770 SC, 8GB Hyper-X ram, Adata SX900, WD Black, Corsair HX850, LG IPS234, Logitech G9x, Logitech X-230, Netgear R7000

It might be because the project/sequence is 30fps and your file is 60 fps, not sure if that might be the problem though, i suggest trying to resize the preview screens and check their source's too.

If there is nothing you can find and nobody here is able to throw in a suggestion I recommand re-installing it, If that doesn't fixed then it's probably a driver issue which might be fixed through an update pushed by adobe.

edit:

@plutomok follow your threads!

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

It might be because the project/sequence is 30fps and your file is 60 fps, not sure if that might be the problem though, i suggest trying to resize the preview screens and check their source's too.

If there is nothing you can find and nobody here is able to throw in a suggestion I recommand re-installing it, If that doesn't fixed then it's probably a driver issue which might be fixed through an update pushed by adobe.

edit:

@plutomok follow your threads!

the project sequence settings havent been a problem before,

However i did try again with a 60fps sequence but still the problem exists

ALSO i have a feeling it could be the source file encoding issue, my nvidia driver did just update recently, maybe it might have been a bug in the new release.

I will try re-installing and then rolling back nvidia drivers, and check back 

Phenom II X6 1090T @3.6ghz , EVGA GTX 770 SC, 8GB Hyper-X ram, Adata SX900, WD Black, Corsair HX850, LG IPS234, Logitech G9x, Logitech X-230, Netgear R7000

update1 

before i do any of the re-installation or driver rollbacks, it looks like only my nvidia shadowplay footage shows this green screen issue

any other video file i toss into premiere seems to show up correctly  

update 2

rolled back nvidia video drivers

re-installed premier pro cs5.5

problem still exists :(

It has nothing to do with project sequence settings.  I have never experienced this issue in Premiere Pro myself, however some online searches regarding the problem turned up people who claim they solved similar issues by checking:

1. Aspect ratio settings

2. Resolution settings

3. Changing the file extension from mp4 to mpg

4. Converting MP3 audio to wav format or other

5. missing codecs

As I have never had this problem before, I am not sure how to replicate it and give you a better solution.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

snip

Would you be willing to send me a copy of your shadowplay recording, any small clip that has the same problem will do?  I can try to test if the same problem occurs on my computer as I have Premiere Pro CC 2015.  I tried it with a video I made using shadowplay on my PC but the problem didn't happen.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

• 3 years later...

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having similar issues and the adobe forum is useless. 

So far the only way for me to get it is to use handbrake and recode the video which sucks, because it takes me about 3 hours to do a 1 hour video. It however has been working well doing it that way and i don't have any issues with the green screen.