:D

EmoRarity

sABItAL.jpg
A friend and I trade headphones and computer parts like baseball cards, and he coughed up my favorite headphone in the world, the MDR7506 again! I have worn LCD3's and the "high quality plastic" HD800's. And I still like these more. Any one else have a product like the 7506 is to me? Where there are far better products, yet you still like the one more?

Bose AE2 or Sony MDR 7506 like you  :D

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

Koss Portapro.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Bose AE2 or Sony MDR 7506 like you  :D

inb4 Bose hate. But since I am a civilized man, I will keep my comments to me self. 

inb4 Bose hate. But since I am a civilized man, I will keep my comments to me self. 

The AE2 sound very similar to the 7506 or Shure SRH 440 both which I've tried and owned. The only differences is the Bose have a wider/airy soundstage and the higher mids are recessed, which in my opinion makes them less fatiguing not to mention they only weigh 140g.

http://doctorhead.ru/images/misc/catalog/bose/ae2/fr.png

http://www5.pcmag.com/media/images/241088-bose-ae2-bose-ae2-vs-shure-srh440.jpg

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

out of all my headphones I have the corsair vengeance 2000 headset gets the most use. 

out of all my headphones I have the corsair vengeance 2000 headset gets the most use. 

The more you mention these, the more I wish I had wireless.  :angry:

GAMING HEADSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah its cool. 

My Shure SRH840,then again, they are kick ass headphones.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

My Shure SRH840,then again, they are kick ass headphones.

I like my SE215's, though I have never liked Shures middle sound signature. 

GAMING HEADSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah its cool. 

I know. I heard better, I recommend better, I own better but still the convenience of wireless and good enough audio (good bass veiled mids) 

funny-pictures-auto-headphones-rage-comi

I know. I heard better, I recommend better, I own better but still the convenience of wireless and good enough audio (good bass veiled mids) 

funny-pictures-auto-headphones-rage-comi

I have a tiny room, my amp is in one corner, and I can walk to the other side while still wearing either my 7506 or AD500.