ObeseWalrus

Is Matt Dull or is Matt Matte?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Cheese.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

No id rather get an AMD cpu

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

No id rather get an AMD cpu

But Commodore is the past future and 4th dimension!!!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Cheese.

Tomatoes

But Commodore is the past future and 4th dimension!!!

Bullshit the internet has always been here.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Matte is matte, tough.

Pearlescent or get out

Listen if you care.

What is Pearlescent?

Getting a dark coat of paint such as black and then putting a little colour over it such as cyan, then the light the bounces off both colours creating the illusion that there are two colours fusing together. Pearlescent_C6_by_jackdarton.png

Listen if you care.

Getting a dark coat of paint such as black and then putting a little colour over it such as cyan, then the light the bounces off both colours creating the illusion that there are two colours fusing together. Pearlescent_C6_by_jackdarton.png

that color is so cool!

What the hell is going on?

Bacon taco

NO! Shh, the children are sleeping.

Who is Matt Dull?

The minister king of United connections of polystyrene.

I'll only do that once the green plate krakens over 56 xenomorphic Australian Southbridges.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I'll only do that once the green plate krakens over 56 xenomorphic Australian Southbridges.

What about the Indonesian packing foam then?

I agree logan should shave

Listen if you care.

I agree logan should shave

Yes but the cans are melting in south east norway

Getting a dark coat of paint such as black and then putting a little colour over it such as cyan, then the light the bounces off both colours creating the illusion that there are two colours fusing together. 

Banned for making sense. Oh wait, wrong thread T_T

CORNER PARTY!!!!!11!1

CTmWg3b.gif

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

Banned for making sense. Oh wait, wrong thread T_T

CORNER PARTY!!!!!11!1

CTmWg3b.gif

9285979575_492d201011_o.gif

Yes but the cans are melting in south east norway

You said EA is decent now you are going to die.

Listen if you care.