- please delete

Haruki Grayson
Go to solution Solved by Jacktastic-Mofo,

I've been digging my Audio Technica ATH-M30X's. They have a really neutral sound and great look, I use them for everything from listening to music, to gaming, watching movies and so on.

I've been digging my Audio Technica ATH-M30X's. They have a really neutral sound and great look, I use them for everything from listening to music, to gaming, watching movies and so on.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

They're also very comfortable and fit well to the head. They come in some premium packaging and have a premium feel to them.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

Allegedly the Kingston HyperX clouds are amazing. Trouble is, you'd look like a right mug with them on outside. Same with all decent headphones though.

Instead, I'd get earphones for outside (I just use the ones that came with my phone) and then headphones for gaming on your computer.

HD 518, have probably the best build quality/sound in the less than $100 range. That is if you like Sennheiser's darker sound of course.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Allegedly the Kingston HyperX clouds are amazing. Trouble is, you'd look like a right mug with them on outside. Same with all decent headphones though.

Instead, I'd get earphones for outside (I just use the ones that came with my phone) and then headphones for gaming on your computer.

Yeah, my friend got the Clouds, and they're insanely comfy however I haven't used them extensively, only for a couple short gaming sessions.

I have the m30s...not that great IMO...clouds are a lot better

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Are the clouds worth the $100? I know that most gaming headphones are usually a scam. I've been told by a lot of people to stay away from gaming headphones and to buy a normal pair of headphones with an additional mic.

HD 518, have probably the best build quality/sound in the less than $100 range. That is if you like Sennheiser's darker sound of course.

I second these. 

Are the clouds worth the $100? I know that most gaming headphones are usually a scam. I've been told by a lot of people to stay away from gaming headphones and to buy a normal pair of headphones with an additional mic.

No.

Actually, I say go for the hd 280 pro. Check these out, too. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FEEY9A/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1944687562&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000065BPB&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=19BRA0ARC4KXCZ11NR1X

Clouds are same as the Gemini HSR-1000 and Takstar Pro 80 but with a built in mic.

I went with the cheapest version because they all sound the same and I added $20 HM5 pads. I do not regret.