Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

ok, I'm opening a lobby named MJGHD, password LTT. Come join.

Anyone joining? Disbanding at 25 past if nobody's joining

I'd love to join, but I'm currently not at home and therefore can't use my pc.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Ìt's basically a rhythm game. You download a song that's called beatmap from it's official site and you try to hit the marks with precision and fast reactions.

Here is what some of the most experienced osu! players do.

EDIT: That's a song in the Insane difficulty.

Just watching that made my RSI act up a bit........

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd love to join, but I'm currently not at home and therefore can't use my pc.

ok :)

I'll join gonna run to bathroom first 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I can't make the jump from normal to hard, it just seems leaps ahead, tips?

Just practice

I'll restart the lobby :D

I can't make the jump from normal to hard, it just seems leaps ahead, tips?

One thing I would recommend is to get as many beatmaps as possible, then you will have a few ones which are somewhere in between in terms of difficulty.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

One thing I would recommend is to get as many beatmaps as possible, then you will have a few ones which are somewhere in between in terms of difficulty.

Don't do what I do and go overkill. I have just under 1.4k beatmaps.

You've been in the bathroom for ages

Don't do what I do and go overkill. I have just under 1.4k beatmaps.

I think that I have about 700 beatmaps in total.

Oh, right, one of those things that shouldn't exist?

meh they are on the list of keyboards that i started working on but have not finished lol

Fc5BRGi.jpg

meh they are on the list of keyboards that i started working on but have not finished lol

Fc5BRGi.jpg

How much does it cost to make something like this? I'd consider building something like this if it's possible for less than 50€.

How much does it cost to make something like this? I'd consider building something like this if it's possible for less than 50€.

I maybe able to make one under that price but it really depends on how much custom work I end up doing on them. When I have one done I can contact you about it if you want. Currently working on a keyboard and number pad for vitalius and 2 keyboards and a number pad for myself but when i get some time I will start messing with one of these again

bkzOVE2.jpg

GPHAe5W.jpg

jCfPaKe.jpg

This is a really nice Keyboard, does it use cherry MX switches? If so, what type?

It has cherry mx clears with after market springs and they have been stickered to reduce sloop in the switches

I maybe able to make one under that price but it really depends on how much custom work I end up doing on them. When I have one done I can contact you about it if you want. Currently working on a keyboard and number pad for vitalius and 2 keyboards and a number pad for myself but when i get some time I will start messing with one of these again

bkzOVE2.jpgGPHAe5W.jpgjCfPaKe.jpg

Actually I just wanted an estimate on how much it would cost if I actually made it myself, but I would also love if you could build me one. I could also stretch the budget to 100€, but it will take a few weeks until I have that much money.

Actually I just wanted an estimate on how much it would cost if I actually made it myself, but I would also love if you could build me one. I could also stretch the budget to 100€, but it will take a few weeks until I have that much money.

How much it would cost to do yourself really depends on how much you can do yourself and what you have on hand to work with. You could get a pro micro on ebay from china for like $5 + shipping as the controller and if you can get parts from a keyboard you have or even just buying 2 switches can be cheap say $5 for the switches if you can make the plate and case yourself you can basically make it for under $20. I had a few plates water jet since I was getting vitalius plates so that added to the cost of making them and then just hours of work that I would be putting into them is what will raise the cost of making them for people. I made my main keyboard for $50 but my numpad cost me $100 lol. You can look through my thread in my sig for how I made those I still need to get around to make a thread for vitalius keyboard and numpad though

How much it would cost to do yourself really depends on how much you can do yourself and what you have on hand to work with. You could get a pro micro on ebay from china for like $5 + shipping as the controller and if you can get parts from a keyboard you have or even just buying 2 switches can be cheap say $5 for the switches if you can make the plate and case yourself you can basically make it for under $20. I had a few plates water jet since I was getting vitalius plates so that added to the cost of making them and then just hours of work that I would be putting into them is what will raise the cost of making them for people. I made my main keyboard for $50 but my numpad cost me $100 lol. You can look through my thread in my sig for how I made those I still need to get around to make a thread for vitalius keyboard and numpad though

Nice boards man.. I've been thinking about doing a phantom with mx blues and my own enclosure like that ;) love soldering and diy shit.. Haha the expensive part is the enclosures and mx switches and LEDs for sure though..

Nice boards man.. I've been thinking about doing a phantom with mx blues and my own enclosure like that ;) love soldering and diy shit.. Haha the expensive part is the enclosures and mx switches and LEDs for sure though..

don't forget with a phantom you will need a plate as well

What tapping style do you guys use?

I fully alternate, because it's the easiest tapping style for me and also works well. I read that most people find single tapping easier to get used to, but for some reason I find it incredibly difficult, whereas alternating is very easy for me.