looking for a white led tenkeyless mechanical keyboard for around 100$ with browns or reds

Nick_Marra

having trouble finding any, help?

*White LEDS

*Tenkeyless

*Mx browns or reds

*preferably a black keyboard 

*for about 100$

Corsair k65 compact seems to fit the bill. There's no LEDs though, and from the looks of it, neither do Leopold keyboards. 

The k65 seems a lot better at a lower price point than any of the Leopolds.

Corsair k65 compact seems to fit the bill. There's no LEDs though, and from the looks of it, neither do Leopold keyboards. 

The k65 seems a lot better at a lower price point than any of the Leopolds.

yea ive been looking at that, might get that if i want to get reds would really like leds though as i use my keyboard in the dark often.

I find LEDs on external keyboards more of a bling factor than anything. When I use an external keyboard, it'll be on my desk or workstation, with either a desktop or a laptop hooked up to a monitor. In any of those cases, I'll have access to a desk lamp. Backlit keyboards are only a must on laptops for me.

That said, I really do like LEDs on keyboards. But I must say, the sweet aluminum on the k65 is already bling enough, don't you think?  :D

I find LEDs on external keyboards more of a bling factor than anything. When I use an external keyboard, it'll be on my desk or workstation, with either a desktop or a laptop hooked up to a monitor. In any of those cases, I'll have access to a desk lamp. Backlit keyboards are only a must on laptops for me.

That said, I really do like LEDs on keyboards. But I must say, the sweet aluminum on the k65 is already bling enough, don't you think?  :D

yea haha im not in it for the bling really i dont have enough desk space for a desk lamp and actually need the leds to see the keys at night. Thats the reason i want the white leds to see, if i wanted bling i would probably go with red leds

yea haha im not in it for the bling really i dont have enough desk space for a desk lamp and actually need the leds to see the keys at night. Thats the reason i want the white leds to see, if i wanted bling i would probably go with red leds

I believe you can get a CM Storm quickfire TK with browns and a white backlight. This will be good seeing as you're short on desk space.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

CM Storm Quickfire TK seems perfect. 

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

CM Storm Quick Fire TK is kinda a hybrid between tenkeyless and fullsize keyboard but it is available in white and would be sweet. CM Storm also has white Recon mouse if you want to have a sweet match!

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

+1 for the QuickFire TK.  The Brown switch version comes with a white backlight and it has a tenkeyless formfactor.  And it's right at $100.  Perfect for you.

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10/

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro