FinalMouse Giveaway

Well my Razer Imperator broke from the cord then my other mouse wich had the laser-sensor broke from the sensor and wasnt responding and my current mouse is a old and crappy 5euro mouse wich doesn't allow any fast movements. A new gaming mouse would really help my performance at gaming.

I would like to whirl it around my head.

I am using the standard HP mouse that came with my prebuilt computer. I am planning a full upgrade here in a month or 2 so I am looking for a new mouse. 

My mouse is starting to have false double clicks so I need a new mouse!

The main reason that i want this mouse is that my old mouse has died on me a few days ago and now i'm stuck with a stock mouse.

Looks very interesting.  I'd love a new mouse.  My EVGA Torq is dying.

Well, I keep hearing Ed mention them so I would like to try it seeing as I don't have a wired mouse; I have a g602, so that would be an interesting comparison. 

Plus, if past experience is anything to go by, I'll probably run into some issue in setting up my next comp with a wireless mouse...

My current mouse is a tad too big for me so it would be nice to try something new. I also prefer Omron switches for their tactile clicks.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I have yet to find a mouse as comfortable as the Deathadder and I would like to give this one a shot because I have already had one Deathadder fail.

I would like to obtain this magnificent new mouse for i am a novice PC builder and would like to start out with the best of the best and elite items for utilization in my PC. The PC will comprise of:

1. Intel i7-5820k cpu

2. Gigabyte ga-x99m-gaming 5 motherboard

3. 2 DIMM's of 8gb G-Skill RipJaws 4 DDR4 2400 memory

4. 1-2 seagate barracuda 1tb hard drive('s)

5. 1 120-128gb ssd

6. 1 Gigabyte Gtx 980 Ti G1 Gaming Graphics card

7. 1 corsair CSM series CS750M 750W fully modular power supply

8. 1 cooler master seidon 240m liquid cpu cooler

9. 1 DIYPC Cuboid-R black/red micro atx mid tower case

10. Windows 8.1/ 10(if released prior to final purchase)

If any of this seems wrong/ incompatible please inform me, thank you; as well as good luck everyone on winning this outstanding product and good luck with each and every one of your guys' amazing PC's!!!

P.S. LINUS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, LOVE YOUR SHOW M8!!!

My current mouse is a Gigabyte M6900 and it drives me mad with it double clicking occasionally. Never heard of FinalMouse, but anything would be better than my current mouse.

My MS wireless optical mouse 2.0 refuses to go further than keyboard's length away from it's receiver without acting dramatic. He's too emotional.

Honestly, I haven't really heard of FinalMouse until I saw the last 2 minutes of the Sony Smartwatch 3 vid (thanks Linus :D,) which is why I'm here. Save me! 

CPU: i7 4770 GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero ROG

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz CPU cooler: Corsair H80i PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Fans: Corsair AF/AF/AF/ 120 & 140's Case: CMStorm Scout 2 Advanced

My mouse is so pro, it ruined my mouse mat.

I wanna go in my PC shops and use this, for Plug and Play RULES! 

I'm currently using a $10 e blue mouse. It doesn't register fast swipes. As a csgo player that says a lot. I would love to use a finalmouse mouse. Finalmouse mouse. Finalmouse mouse. Finalmouse mouse.

I'm currently in the process of building my first computer complimented by new peripherals since I have a very small logitec m215 as a mouse that constantly hurts my hand and a logitec k330 as a keyboard. This would be a great addition in helping me reach my goal.

My Razer Imperator 2012 broke from the cord and my other mouse had the crappiest sensor ever and it failed on me and my current mouse is a 5euro yard sale mouse that doesn't allow any fast movements and also I dont even have money for a new proper mouse.

My logitech ballmouse needs a fair replacement ;)

I'm still using a mouse with a ball for a sensor, it came with an old Optiplex GX620.

My Razer Imperator 2012 broke from the cord and my other mouse had the crappiest sensor ever and it failed on me and my current mouse is a 5euro yard sale mouse that doesn't allow any fast movements and also I dont even have money for a new proper mouse.

I love trying out new hardware. it's like my favorite thing, though typically, it's prohibitively expensive.

It looks freaking awesome, and I'd like to know if it lives up to the looks.

Why I should get it?

Basically to feel it and see if I should get one and donate this to my brotha' who's currently using a low-price wireless mouse and keyboard :-P

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

I have a Cyborg R.A.T. 7 which is several years old and the coating starts to come off which makes the mouse sticky and unpleasant to look at. I need something new which is not as heavy.