FinalMouse Giveaway

I am a gamer....

Using a wireless mouse battery dies almost every 2 days sometimes have to pause the action to replace the battery, the battery also makes it heavy.

Really in need of a new mouse what else can be better than this.

My wireless mouse is going bad, the battery compartment is craping out

Hello, I've been using a cheap wireless mouse I received as a stocking stuffier for my gaming build and the constant changing of batteries and dying is a major hindrance. Having the Final Mouse would be a great upgrade to my gaming build and would help immensely. 

My current mouse is showing heavy wear and tear from use over the years. I currently do not have the budget available to me to just go out and buy a new (somewhat ok) mouse and this would be an amazing substitute!

(Also yay for first time poster long time viewer :P)

I'd love a FinalMouse, Im current using a generic wireless mouse from a wireless mouse and keyboard set that was about $15 on amazon for the set. The mouse has pretty bad acceleration, latency and accuracy so i would really like a new mouse since i play games from every genre and currently started playing CS:GO and Dirty Bomb which are both FPS.

I could use a new mouse, some of the buttons on my G700 are starting to get sticky and I can't find a way to fully disable acceleration.

My mom destroyed my Computer mouse, I need a new one. :D

My mouse is cool but not that cool y'know, also I'm gonna buy a mouse for my birthday anyway so this would help save a child which is an adult which is me.

My current mouse is made by gioteck and although it is reliable after using it for about an hour my thumb starts to hurt because of the matte plastic side rims

I have used a few mice from notable gaming peripheral manufacturers that have still not satisfied my needs in terms of comfort and form factor. I'm hoping this mouse will do the trick!

My current $12 mouse, an E-BLUE Cobra Junior, is starting to bite the dust. The RMB is registering multiple clicks when I hold it down and I really don't feel like replacing the switch :P

I bought a mouse from China for $8, and now, 1 yr after, the buttons are shitty D;

I have a really old laptop logitech mouse lol. The wheel is almost broken and both clicks make some weird creaking noises. It's really bad , i need a serious upgrade!

my g500s is getting kinda worn out, it keeps on dying once a while. i could do for a new mouse, and spread the words about the final mouse here in my country :D

Had my Lachesis for Five years or so. The middle mouse doesn't work and the led's are starting to fade I need a new mouse. Driver-free is awesome I need this! xD

No reason really. Having an extra mouse for my collection is always nice

I need a new mouse because the cm storm bundle isn't cutting it

all your peripherals are now ours - i just want it ;)

I want the mouse because I am a competitive CS:GO player and have my own YouTube channel, so I need a good mouse so I can get them dank 360 noscopes with my Scout.

I would like to have the final mouse, because right now I have a mamba, which is a wonderful mouse but it's getting old, and the battery in it is kinda heavy. But I primarily want a more simplistic experience, and the final mouse would give me that, plus the name is officially badass