What level are you on the steam summer sale monster game?

Munalos

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

No idea I stopped in 30 seconds realizing it was nothing more then a god damn cookie clicker clone and realized I wasn't going to "play" this so I could get $2 in steam cards, when I have multimillion dollar AAA games sitting in my library that haven't been touched.

Edit - 240

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Played it for 30 seconds, got a disconnect, never touched it ever since.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

i cant be the only person...

in4EM.jpg

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

O.o I'm trying to break 1,000 for that badge. I'm wondering if the pictures go any higher than that.

No idea I stopped in 30 seconds realizing it was nothing more then a god damn cookie clicker clone and realized I wasn't going to "play" this so I could get $2 in steam cards, when I have multimillion dollar AAA games sitting in my library that haven't been touched.

Edit - 240

You don't have to actually play it. Tho, I do sometimes. I'll go in throw in some abilities or something while I'm looking at something. I leveled my auto cannon up all the way so.. It just sits there and does dps while I'm away.

in4EM.jpg

I need to fix my macro, it actually clicks too fast.. And it doesn't register 1/3 of the clicks.

O.o I'm trying to break 1,000 for that badge. I'm wondering if the pictures go any higher than that.

You don't have to actually play it. Tho, I do sometimes. I'll go in throw in some abilities or something while I'm looking at something. I leveled my auto cannon up all the way so.. It just sits there and does dps while I'm away.

I dunno I bought some abilities or whatever and couldnt figure out how to use them at which point I thought this can eat a dick

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I need to fix my macro, it actually clicks too fast.. And it doesn't register 1/3 of the clicks.

I tried it set to 1ms pause... never again

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

I dunno I bought some abilities or whatever and couldnt figure out how to use them at which point I thought this can eat a dick

You just click them at the bottom of the screen. Each ability has a cool down, I think the pots are 5 minutes, the rest are like 30 minutes to an hour.

I tried it set to 1ms pause... never again

That's exactly what mine does, my internet will freeze for a second. I did it on a boss while money rain was active, and jumped from 14k to 170m. After about 5 seconds it went back down to 31k.

330* my 2nd game, got 5 cards already, sold one for 30 cent

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now wtf did I not think of that. :wacko:

i just started playing it and thought my lv 120 was good  :blush:

20... took me 5 mins to get there, all you need is some triceps and a really fast finger.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Woke up this morning, eventually got around to checking it, 1002... currently 1006...1020...1163 and then I guess it hits the 24hour mark and ends the game.

about level 30,got bored and gave up.. not really worth the effort for a few cards

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

about level 30,got bored and gave up.. not really worth the effort for a few cards

I agree, but there is not really much effort in not playing and checking in once every few to several hours to buy upgrades.

It still doesn't matter. Apparently on the games that started on 15th and the one that started Yesterday (17th) I joined a group with a lot of active players. I don't play actively or put much/any effort into it, but wow.

15th - 6380

17th - 6230 (6:04AM EST) 9280

I am currently 36 minutes in a game and at level 16000 (This is fastest lobby ATM). I join as soon as when the games got reset and are up again and then you get already in a very active lobby. Then I bounce around from friend to friend to find a game with an amount of players around 1500 games or higher and also with a very high level. When you do this for 10 minutes you probably have a game which goes around 30 levels per second in the beginning and later around 1 level per second or slower. With these lobbies it is possible to reach level 100.000. So now you know what to do for the last day :D.

I am currently 36 minutes in a game and at level 16000 (This is fastest lobby ATM). I join as soon as when the games got reset and are up again and then you get already in a very active lobby. Then I bounce around from friend to friend to find a game with an amount of players around 1500 games or higher and also with a very high level. When you do this for 10 minutes you probably have a game which goes around 30 levels per second in the beginning and later around 1 level per second or slower. With these lobbies it is possible to reach level 100.000. So now you know what to do for the last day :D.

That's interesting. Is there actually any point in the game, meaning does it give something out for getting so far into the game, or its just for fun/bragging rights?

Also headcrab monsters Halflife 3 confirmed!

JK

Level 6000.

Not sure how people gang levels so fast. I'm taking about 6,500k away on the monsters with elements at 5 and HP at 61,500k. How do they do it? xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |