Does Luke have a wife?

BananaNinja

I would believe Linus, as Luke's mother has threatened him several times. Once on air that I know of.

"You'd be dead."

"Yep."

"You'd actually be dead".

"Yep."

I'm genuinely curious as to why you people care in the first place. Let the dude have a private life.

you-must-be-new-here-75661.jpg

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Linus taunted Slick once over being the only man with proof of his virility, and refuted slick's "How do you know?" with "Because your mother would kill you."

So I think it's pretty safe to say that at the very least Slick has not been sleeping around at all.

You not heard of contraception? It's super easy to sleep around without popping out a kid every time.

Linus was referring to his children as proof of his virility...

His mom is very nice...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

This is super creepy.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I'm pretty sure Luke hooked up with that SteelSeries girl from CES that one year....

I mean..I'd be shocked if he didn't...

But he makes dick jokes and dick in hole motions in his videos doe.

That doesn't make it right to ask him if he gets head dammit

inb4 underage b&

yea he has a wife, me

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

yea he has a wife, me

lol

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

• 1 year later...

Linus 

I heard he has a GF, but thats not really any of our business, unless he plans to involve her on the channel. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5