New mouse - which one?

FunkyFeatures
Go to solution Solved by TemplarMERC,

I would go with the deathadder. it will only break if you miss use it. So all you have to do is not be a mouse beater. The razer software in my eyes is decent and before I got my naga I loved my death adder, it is a really good choice for playing games like CS:GO. 

Hello

I need a new mouse. I need something for a shooting game, mainly CS GO, Battlefield and games like it. I don't need many fancy buttons (only 1, for push to talk).

I have been looking at three different mice, and heard different things about them.

Deathadder Chroma - breaks really easily apparently, and has the worst sensor?

Steelseries Rival - bad software, insanely bad claw grip?

Zowie FK1 - Buttonlagg(What even is this? Should be bad for sniping I've heard)

How bad are the flaws of these mice, and what is your opinion on which one I should get?

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

You want claw, you want good software, you want good sensor and simple mouse

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/gaming-mouse-g303

Best option BY FAR.

Next in line would be g402 as it's cheaper now since it's been out a while. I claw my g400 so g402 has the same shape.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Hello

I need a new mouse. I need something for a shooting game, mainly CS GO, Battlefield and games like it. I don't need many fancy buttons (only 1, for push to talk).

I have been looking at three different mice, and heard different things about them.

How bad are the flaws of these mice, and what is your opinion on which one I should get?

If you have a claw grip then get the FK1. Otherwise, check out something like an M45. Also, I'll tag @woll3 since he knows more than I do in this subject.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Zowie EC-A or Zowie ZA if you ask me.
Good grips, flawless sensors, no software (and that's a good thing), CPI and polling rates can be changed on the mouse.

As for DeathAdder Chroma, I use it and it has quite a good grip and sensor is tracking good, I haven't noticed any issuses, I mainly play CS:GO.

I have the corsair m65 love it wouldnt change a single thing about it. Highly recomend

Depends on your Usage, Shelldesign puts more Force on Switches than other Designs, in return you get "lighter Clicks", Doubleclicks can happen with everything else as well. Sensorwise it is actually the best of that Bunch, recent SROM´s removed smoothing to fully use the 12,000fps.

It takes a lot of memory in Comparison, but you dont have to keep it running(same goes for the DA), i wouldnt recommend it in general for clawgrip due to its length, altough even for DA bigger than average Hands are required for a proper Clawgrip.

Debouncetime, its set higher on the FK1 than on other mice, how it affects you depends on how sensitive you are and what games you play, i personally didnt like its shape, it was too narrow for me.

It would be good to know what you are actually searching for shapewise and for which Handsize.

Depends on your Usage, Shelldesign puts more Force on Switches than other Designs, in return you get "lighter Clicks", Doubleclicks can happen with everything else as well. Sensorwise it is actually the best of that Bunch, recent SROM´s removed smoothing to fully use the 12,000fps.

It takes a lot of memory in Comparison, but you dont have to keep it running(same goes for the DA), i wouldnt recommend it in general for clawgrip due to its length, altough even for DA bigger than average Hands are required for a proper Clawgrip.

Debouncetime, its set higher on the FK1 than on other mice, how it affects you depends on how sensitive you are and what games you play, i personally didnt like its shape, it was too narrow for me.

It would be good to know what you are actually searching for shapewise and for which Handsize.

I don't really know what I am searching for, but I am starting to find G700S with palm grip uncomfortable. I would say I have fairly big hands, but also kinda slim - as in no muscle barely at all.

I am looking for something that gives me a lot of control over the mouse, and something that doesn't feel painful and akward to spam in pistol rounds as well.

Weight wise, something that is easy to lift. The G700s is painfully bad at lifting because of it shape, and weight. Preferably something lighter, but not as light as a HP generic mouse which a school would use - has no stopping power, just keeps on flying

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

I don't really know what I am searching for, but I am starting to find G700S with palm grip uncomfortable. I would say I have fairly big hands, but also kinda slim - as in no muscle barely at all.

I am looking for something that gives me a lot of control over the mouse, and something that doesn't feel painful and akward to spam in pistol rounds as well.

Weight wise, something that is easy to lift. The G700s is painfully bad at lifting because of it shape, and weight. Preferably something lighter, but not as light as a HP generic mouse which a school would use - has no stopping power, just keeps on flying

Kone Pure Military would be an Option that is lighter, smaller and not radically different.

Kone Pure Military would be an Option that is lighter, smaller and not radically different.

I cant find the military version, only the pure which has acceleration apparently. I live in Denmark, which may limit what mouse I can get.

Does the Chroma have acceleration btw? Some say yes, some say no

I cant find the military version, only the pure which has acceleration apparently. I live in Denmark, which may limit what mouse I can get.

Does the Chroma have acceleration btw? Some say yes, some say no

Maybe you can get it off Amazon?

3310 and 3988 have a bit more Variance than other Designs(they are basically both LED A9800), i am personally not a fan of them but they are more than good enough.

Maybe you can get it off Amazon?

3310 and 3988 have a bit more Variance than other Designs(they are basically both LED A9800), i am personally not a fan of them but they are more than good enough.

It's a bit too expensive for my taste off amazon.co.uk, lands about 75£ with shipping to Denmark

How about the three I mentioned in the original post? Deathadder Chroma, Rival and FK1? The switches seem attractive on the Deathadder, light trigger, the only thing I am worried about is the sensor on it (acceleration and prediction), as well as it breaking quickly

Read this and choose whichever mouse feels more comfortable to you.

And by the way, there's no prediction or acceleration on DeathAdder series of mouse for years.

I would highly recommend to you the Zowie EC1-A if you don't care about colors.

I would go with the deathadder. it will only break if you miss use it. So all you have to do is not be a mouse beater. The razer software in my eyes is decent and before I got my naga I loved my death adder, it is a really good choice for playing games like CS:GO. 

I love my Steel Series Rival. Honestly, the software is not that bad and yes it is bad for claw grippers. It is better for palm and finger tip gripers 

I guess I am kinda used to palm grip with my g700s, going to try out the Chroma, thanks for the help.