Watch Dogs 2 leaked by Ubisoft employee’s LinkedIn account

Ubi soft aside watch dogs was pretty damn cool and the sp integrated mp was awesome, was it as good as gta? no was it bad? hardly.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

If its DX12 and not empty open world like Watch_Dogs was then I will buy it for half or less price.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

How is that offensive? 

We all know Watch Dogs will never be near as good as GTA is! It seems like Ubisoft is dying for money. They release an Assasins Creed every year for every platform, they always downgrade their games and they never feel the same as the first reveal. Why GTA is so popular and almost everygamer likes it? Because they don't release a GTA every year and when they do release a GTA game is always worth it. I was one of the gamers that were too hyped for Watch Dogs and it's been a lot since they released the game and I haven't bought the game yet. 19$ for Watch Dogs Xbox One/ PS4 version in Amazon. 30$ For GTA V last gen Xbox 360/PS3 and +50$ For the next gen GTA V. It's all about the Supply & Demand Law (I study Economy) Watch Dogs will never have the same demand as GTA has. 

tbh the original WatchunderscoreDoges was not terrible, it was pretty damn good and I can say with a little tweaking, it could be on par with GTA V

Watch_Dogs could never fully be on par with GTA V. Maybe texture and lighting wise, but not in any other aspect. The level of detail in GTA V is far beyond Watch_Dogs. I agree it wasn't terrible gameplay wise, but it wasn't the best either (My opinion). Rockstar doesn't screw around lol. Every thing is quality in a R* title, especially the story and little details. I could see WD2 being way better than WD, but I'll have to wait and see if it's as good as GTA V. But I honestly just can't imagine it. 

In GTA V is a huge sandbox game. Anything can happen. It feels alive.

WD, at least to me, felt like the whole world was on rails. Just static, prescripted, and robotic.

Why do you think so many people continue to play GTA V, yet very few play Watch_Dogs. I haven't even finished WD's campaign, but I've already finished GTA V's twice.

Just general a side note not on topic: I laugh when I remember all the trolls saying how WD was going to kill GTA V, and I laughed after they crawled back under their bridges when it turned out so so.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

Why GTA is so popular and almost everygamer likes it? Because they don't release a GTA every year and when they do release a GTA game is always worth it... It's all about the Supply & Demand Law (I study Economy) Watch Dogs will never have the same demand as GTA has. 

This. Look at Bioshock Infinite, GTA games, Max Payne, Metro, Just Cause, Older Assassin's Creed, Alan Wake, Deus Ex, ArmA, Batman Arkham Games, Elder Scrolls/Fallout games, Witcher, and Valve games. What do they have in common? They are all great achievements technically and gameplay wise, and they don't do yearly releases.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

well, a gta v competitor?

watch dogs 1 was meant to be the gat v competitor.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

i thought the title said "sleeping dogs" and it made me almost piss myself from excitement :(

Aiden Pearce is back with more 'meh' than before. Starring an all new cast of characters you won't give a shit about with a story that will put you to sleep even faster. All beautifully rendered in cinematic 900p24fps.

Can you tell I'm excited?