Watch Dogs 2 leaked by Ubisoft employee’s LinkedIn account

But will anyone be interested in buying the second version? 

Hey wait a minute. Watch Dogs 2 isn’t real and hasn’t been confirmed yet! Oops. Treat this as a rumor for now. Plenty of developers have listed high profile unnanounced sequels on their LinkedIn accounts, and some have gone on to be real and some haven’t.

Watch-Dogs-2-leak.jpg

well, a gta v competitor?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Hopefully this one will succeed where the other one failed.

Watch dogs = Great Concept, horrible execution.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

good memez m8 reel relevant

tru truuuuuuuuu sun i r8 8/8 gr8 m3m3z

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

You know I somehow doubt that it will actually be competitive with GTA V, but we can always hope. The idea is still awesome, maybe they wont fuck it up this time.

that's what I thought WD1 was supposed to be

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You know I somehow doubt that it will actually be competitive with GTA V, but we can always hope. The idea is still awesome, maybe they wont fuck it up this time.

tbh the original WatchunderscoreDoges was not terrible, it was pretty damn good and I can say with a little tweaking, it could be on par with GTA V

that's what I thought WD1 was supposed to be

Lol yea, I guess

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

tbh the original WatchunderscoreDoges was not terrible, it was pretty damn good and I can say with a little tweaking, it could be on par with GTA V

Lol yea, I guess

You know I really really REALLY wanted to love the original but the gameplay was just so terribly clunky and unintuitive, absolutely no way I would ever get through that.

snoop doggs 2 wow good game

If they released a Snoop Dogg (Or lion) game like the 50 Cent game, I would play it.

(http://www.amazon.com/50-Cent-Blood-Sand-Playstation-3/dp/B0018092BO)

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

You know I really really REALLY wanted to love the original but the gameplay was just so terribly clunky and unintuitive, absolutely no way I would ever get through that.

I actually got through about 30% in the story mode, spent 90% of the time free roaming :P 

lol that's also what i'm doing now with GTA, i can never actually play the god damn story!!

Please! Compare but do not offend.

Please! Compare but do not offend.

How is that offensive? 

I dont give 2 shi*s about Watch Dogs 2, 1st game was total POS...

Hopefully this one will succeed where the other one failed.

Watch dogs = Great Concept, horrible execution.

I don't mean to pick on you specifically because I know this is a commonly held opinion but I personally never understood what was so great about the concept, either. I don't really know what everyone expected the hacking mechanics to be instead. Maybe I lack imagination, but I figured it was either going to be some kind of annoying minigame or the point-and-shoot hotkey we actually got. I just don't see how else it could have been done.

As for the news, Ubisoft always used to talk about how Watch Dogs was going to be their new big franchise. I think it would be bigger news if they weren't working on a sequel. Hopefully they'll have learned something from the original. The pessimist in me wants to say that they've probably only learned they can get away with microtransactions in the singleplayer game and millions will buy it anyway.

I don't mean to pick on you specifically because I know this is a commonly held opinion but I personally never understood what was so great about the concept, either. I don't really know what everyone expected the hacking mechanics to be instead. Maybe I lack imagination, but I figured it was either going to be some kind of annoying minigame or the point-and-shoot hotkey we actually got. I just don't see how else it could have been done.

As for the news, Ubisoft always used to talk about how Watch Dogs was going to be their new big franchise. I think it would be bigger news if they weren't working on a sequel. Hopefully they'll have learned something from the original. The pessimist in me wants to say that they've probably only learned they can get away with microtransactions in the singleplayer game and millions will buy it anyway.

It seemed fun to me, the way you use the Environment to assist you.

The idea at least did, the actual results fell far short of my expectations.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

They pretty much confirmed Watchdogs 2, 3 and 4 when they spent all that money marketing the first Watchdogs.

No way would they spend that kind of money with out having several games planed.

J2oGpiN.gif

Yeah right.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Just cause 3 is the gta 5 competitor

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M