[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

I'm surprised no one has a interest in asking about the Audio Technica MSR7 that thing is better than expected... for a closed headphone it's got a real nice sound stage and delivers very clear sound, especially good treble. 

I asked about those a while ago.

Blarg

Idk maybe aftermarket ones or ones from a different model.

Go buy some? I mean shoelaces are cheap lol.

But... but..... I'm cheap....

I asked about those a while ago.

I know, I'm just surprised no one else has.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

But... but..... I'm cheap....

I know, I'm just surprised no one else has.

*looks at freds audio setup looks at my own setup* I think you understand what im saying and that applies to both statements lol

You never cease to amaze me with your giveaways.

gotta be yukiko from p4a

1775148.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Oh, yeyus... The giveaway. I have mentioned it before, and I'll say it again: I refuse to participate, just to give others a (marginally) better chance to win something. I'm good with less than 30€ headphones I have been using for all my life, and others would be happier to get those headphones than I would be.

And the other reason is: I can't pick a single favorite character of any series. I'm still a newbie, and thus not educated enough, and unqualified not experienced enough yet.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Oh, yeyus... The giveaway. I have mentioned it before, and I'll say it again: I refuse to participate, just to give others a (marginally) better chance to win something. I'm good with less than 30€ headphones I have been using for all my life, and others would be happier to get those headphones than I would be.

And the other reason is: I can't pick a single favorite character of any series. I'm still a newbie, and thus not educated enough, and unqualified not experienced enough yet.

I tend to not enter giveaways because of a similar mind set. I actually won bf3 in a giveaway from slicks twitch streams and told him to give it to someone else and then instantly got pissed off at the chat demanding a reroll because of my twitch name

The more anime I watch the harder I find it to pick a favorite myself

Favorite anime character eh?  I would've thought I knew the answer to this off the cuff.  Then I see this thread and...blech...Can't pick one.  Quite a few that I like a lot, mostly for different reasons or prominent aspects of their personalities.  So after going through my list at aniDB, stuff at home and scratching my head recalling some more obscure ones.  I ended up with one that I wouldn't have initially expected for myself.

Was leaning toward Fuko (Flame of Recca) or Spike (bebop) for awhile, but...Guess I'm a sap for the more endearing ones.

Yukino Miyazawa - His and her circumstances (Kare Kano)

Kareshi.Kanojo.no.Jijou.full.464569.jpg

Favorite anime character eh?  I would've thought I knew the answer to this off the cuff.  Then I see this thread and...blech...Can't pick one.  Quite a few that I like a lot, mostly for different reasons or prominent aspects of their personalities.  So after going through my list at aniDB, stuff at home and scratching my head recalling some more obscure ones.  I ended up with one that I wouldn't have initially expected for myself.

Was leaning toward Fuko (Flame of Recca) or Spike (bebop) for awhile, but...Guess I'm a sap for the more endearing ones.

Yukino Miyazawa - His and her circumstances (Kare Kano)

Kareshi.Kanojo.no.Jijou.full.464569.jpg

Hey thats actually a decent vector image of a newer anime (from what I can tell). But they could have turned down that sharpness just a tad. It looks like its been warpsharped to hell.

Oops, my inner encoder came out there. I bet none of you know what im talking about...

I have a bad tendency never to win, but lets give it a go:P

W020090304360851214003.jpg

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Hey thats actually a decent vector image of a newer anime (from what I can tell). But they could have turned down that sharpness just a tad. It looks like its been warpsharped to hell.

Oops, my inner encoder came out there. I bet none of you know what im talking about...

Well there aren't exactly an abundance of HQ images for this series (98/99) readily available for hotlinking/sharing, as requested in OP(and general forum's P's & Q's), it's about the best I think I'll be able to do.

The anime itself adopted many varying styles throughout it's run, so the image I posted may initially appear not to be faithful to the original broadcasted work; however, it is(IMO).

Don't know who did the work on the image, but it does appear to have been a labour of love despite liberal use of warp/burn/sharp tools.  Glad you liked it too.

My more technical opinion and analysis

joining.

really really really want dem hedfunz. :3

lets hope these erent over 2MB.... :/

two of them. because TRAIN IS SEXY SHUT UP :3

post-122995-0-54155500-1430870313_thumb.

post-122995-0-99971200-1430870561_thumb.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Well there aren't exactly an abundance of HQ images for this series (98/99) readily available for hotlinking/sharing, as requested in OP(and general forum's P's & Q's), it's about the best I think I'll be able to do.

The anime itself adopted many varying styles throughout it's run, so the image I posted may initially appear not to be faithful to the original broadcasted work; however, it is(IMO).

Don't know who did the work on the image, but it does appear to have been a labour of love despite liberal use of warp/burn/sharp tools.  Glad you liked it too.

-snip-

I think they went too far personally.

it seems over saturated

yep which is why I thought the other option might have been a direct cell scan or something.

@TheProfosist @Charger

Yea it's a vibrant image.  A lot more so than the rather bland colours that the anime was typically shown in.  Did find a better version of it though.  Most notably Miyazawa's hair doesn't look like it was burned/blurred.  http://computerwallpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/wpid-Kare-Kano-Wallpaper.jpg

I would lean toward it being a cell scan.  I'm pretty sure it was a scene I recall seeing in the anime.  However rose coloured glasses may be in effect.

@TheProfosist @Charger

Yea it's a vibrant image.  A lot more so than the rather bland colours that the show anime was typically shown in.  Did find a better version of it though.  Most notably Miyazawa's hair doesn't look like it was burned/blurred.  http://computerwallpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/wpid-Kare-Kano-Wallpaper.jpg

I would lean toward it being a cell scan.  I'm pretty sure it was a scene I recall seeing in the anime.  However rose coloured glasses may be in effect.

if you look at the one its way too clean and is a vector for sure. Might have redone a scene from the anime is my guess. Also a cell with all that would cost like a fortune. Also looking at it that would have been 4 different cells minimum based on the layering of what is in the image. I wonder if @Charger with his art background knows about this sort of stuff... (as in wondering if you have input not that you know how it works)

Damn it was difficult to find a "favorite character" , but I sure enjoyed this guys motivation (+ he's even better in the abridged series)

13.jpg

You post a picture of the guy and expect me to know who it is...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You post a picture of the guy and expect me to know who it is...

damn it fred it is your job to know these things. Also i think he is the major form hellsing

This^

He's specifically from Hellsing Ultimate. The original Hellsing anime didn't have him (it did what the first Full Metal Alchemist did and made up the end of the story).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.