ASSASSIN'S CREED MOD - Update 7/7 - Complete

Blassreiter

Amazing!

Thank You Albert. more pics of inside coming up

Thats some Snef level build logging/modding! Frickin awesome man

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Looks very nice!

Thats some Snef level build logging/modding! Frickin awesome man

Thank You Guys. It really feels good when someone appreciate my work :)

Have i missed something?

Wheres the Graphics card?

Nope, actually one issue was that the clearance for GPU is 205mm, so the only GPUs I can use are ITX or the fury, so I'm waiting to put a Nano in this, but I think it looks good enough :)

Thank You Guys. It really feels good when someone appreciate my work :)

Nope, actually one issue was that the clearance for GPU is 205mm, so the only GPUs I can use are ITX or the fury, so I'm waiting to put a Nano in this, but I think it looks good enough :)

Havent you destroyed the Pci (-E) ports with just simply spray painting it?

And REALLY Nice job btw. :D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Havent you destroyed the Pci (-E) ports with just simply spray painting it?

And REALLY Nice job btw. :D

Thank X Rated Box, But why would you say it will be destroyed just by painting? most of the time when painting paint won't easily reach the pci-e lane headers. but even if they are covered in paint, when you slot in the carts it will be scraped off. don't worry :) but it sure voids your warranty :D

Oooooh. That looks so good, but it looks a bit empty without a gpu. So when do you think you'll get one of those in there?

Hei Nmil,Thanks a lot. I agree, i think soon i'll be able to add a gpu to the build.(replenishing my budget) I might get a sponsorship as well. let's see :)

Have to be careful not to overspend coz three more mods coming up next three months so gonna be quite tough to maintain my budget

Hei Nmil,Thanks a lot. I agree, i think soon i'll be able to add a gpu to the build.(replenishing my budget) I might get a sponsorship as well. let's see :)

Have to be careful not to overspend coz three more mods coming up next three months so gonna be quite tough to maintain my budget

Hey don't worry. I'm sure you'll get sponsored n no time with a build like this.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Hey don't worry. I'm sure you'll get sponsored n no time with a build like this.

He he let's hope so :)

That looks amazing. 

Liking all the things. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

That looks amazing. 

Liking all the things.

Thank you DTD, and Thank you for staying tuned since the beginning of the build :)

Awsome build and pics!  Big shout out to a fellow brother from SL!  Keep up the great work!!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Awsome build and pics!  Big shout out to a fellow brother from SL!  Keep up the great work!!

Thanks a lot Monty007

wow u r from SL? r u a modder too?

Thanks a lot Monty007

wow u r from SL? r u a modder too?

Yes, I'm from SL but live in Canada.  Yes, I'm a modder as well.  Check out my build - link in my signature.  Keep up the awesome work!!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Hot damn man!!! That's a sweet rig right there, props on your work!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Yes, I'm from SL but live in Canada.  Yes, I'm a modder as well.  Check out my build - link in my signature.  Keep up the awesome work!!

Awesome bro. and you are an overclocker i see :)

Hot damn man!!! That's a sweet rig right there, props on your work!

Thank you very much mate :D yeah lot of detailed hard work :)

ok question i thought you had to cover the contacts of expansion slots when painting them otherwise it would mess up the connections between it and the card?