New scooter is almost done!

Jeroen1322

<rant>

So i bought a new scooter (Aprilia SR50) and it has driven great! Went 70Km/u. Then it stopped working.. 
Took it all apart and the carburettor didn't suck vacuum so it wouldn't get fuel. Fixed that. Front tire almost didn't have any profile left so i bought a new one and put it on.  Wile i was still at it i thought fuck it i'll clean it all! So i cleaned everything from the inside and outside. 
Put it back together and let's test it! (This process took 3 days to do..) 

THE FU*ING REAR BRAKE BLOCKED!

So i needed to push that freaking thing back to my house and tomorrow i'll pick up some new breake blocks for the front and the rear brake.. 

But when that is done and i have also ordered some new mirrors and put them on it is done! :)

Also here is a photo! :) (sorry for instagram filter :\ )

10956823_1412424212406305_651754290_n.jp

Oh and it is watercooled :D

</rant>

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Sweeeeet! Well done

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Sweeeeet! Well done

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Oh its watercooled, can you overclock it? :D Nice scooter. Used to have such thing when I was 16. Duno where it is. Maybe parents garage. Piaggio or something. Was pretty fast for the fact that is should only do 45. Got 60 without touching anything on it.

piaggio_zip25_mofaroller.jpg

Cool. Scooters and motorcycles seem fun to work on but I can't see myself riding one.

System: Thinkpad T460