Upcoming games on all platforms!

fruit loops are my kink

Okay so i know there is a gaming forum here but Off Topic is like my new home lol so here it is:

I know some of you guys are pretty big gamers. I know I am!! What upcoming games are you guys most looking forward to and why? Do you think a certain console or gaming platform has better exclusives and why? What do you think the game will bring to the already vast gaming world? What would you like to see in said game? what would be your ideal game to see come out in the future? 

Personally I'm quite looking forward to PS4s No Man's Sky due to the vast exploration or quintillions of unexplored planets and systems.

Let me know what you guys think and remember Keep within the Code of Conduct. 

and as always

Have fun guys!!

-Star Citizen

-Rainbow Six Siege

-No Man's Sky (only if it's on PC)

-Subnautica (it's on early access but I can't wait for it to be finished, it's great)

-Mordheim (also on early access, also great)

-Any MMO that isn't a stinky MOBA.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Nintendo exclusives > PC exclusives > other 2 exclusives.

Not exactly looking forward to something, possibly Treyarch's new CoD (because zombies) and I wonder what Bethesda will announce (please be Elder Scrolls 6 and no online pls)

@fruit loops are my kink

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-Star Citizen

-Rainbow Six Siege

-No Man's Sky (only if it's on PC)

-Subnautica (it's on early access but I can't wait for it to be finished, it's great)

-Mordheim (also on early access, also great)

-Any MMO that isn't a stinky MOBA.

Star citizen seems like it could be all kinds of awesome! :L and yeh No Man's Sky will originally be released on PS4 and then will be released later on PC :)

Nintendo exclusives > PC exclusives > other 2 exclusives.

Not exactly looking forward to something, possibly Treyarch's new CoD (because zombies) and I wonder what Bethesda will announce (please be Elder Scrolls 6 and no online pls)

@fruit loops are my kink

Im thinking it could be about Elder Scrolls 6 and I dont think it will have online due to ESO which is bombing. If they had Online in elder scrolls 6 it would hurt their investment in ESO even more so i think we are safe there :P Or they could give hints of a new fallout???? should be awesome i cant wait for it :D

Im thinking it could be about Elder Scrolls 6 and I dont think it will have online due to ESO which is bombing. If they had Online in elder scrolls 6 it would hurt their investment in ESO even more so i think we are safe there :P Or they could give hints of a new fallout???? should be awesome i cant wait for it :D

Im guessing your a pokemon fan or mario fan??

I really like Pokemon, Mario.. Some of them are pretty cool , but I like Mario Kart the most.

Super Smash Bros is nice too :) Just haven't had the money to get a Wii U.. It's a shame Mario Kart is not as good as Mario Kart Wii :(

But yeah, would be weird if they made ES: 6 online.. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I really like Pokemon, Mario.. Some of them are pretty cool , but I like Mario Kart the most.

Super Smash Bros is nice too :) Just haven't had the money to get a Wii U.. It's a shame Mario Kart is not as good as Mario Kart Wii :(

But yeah, would be weird if they made ES: 6 online.. 

Mario Kart is the shit! haha used to play that game when I threw house parties when i lived in Dublin for a while. used to be the best craic ever (i.e craic is an irish word for fun, i dont mean any kind of drug for anyone reading :P)

You didnt hear this from me either but I have a few sources saying that GTA VI is coming out sooner than we think

For me its:

Star citizen

GTA V (PC)

Routine

Reset

Cyberpunk 2077

Wreckfest

Kingdom come

Serious Sam 4

Zelda

Quantum break

Pretty PC centric list but that's my platform of choice ;)

I'm hyped for what Bioware has in store for us :3 maybe we'll even see "me4" before the start of 2016. 

Also, i'd love to play the order 1866, shame it wont be on pc. (at least its not supposed to be, they may pull a "Ryse, son of rome" on it :P )

hmm World of warships too.. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I'm hyped for what Bioware has in store for us :3 maybe we'll even see "me4" before the start of 2016. 

Also, i'd love to play the order 1866, shame it wont be on pc. (at least its not supposed to be, they may pull a "Ryse, son of rome" on it :P )

hmm World of warships too.. 

ME4 would be amazing to see if they did it right. i think they'd make it a prequel though if they were gunna make it. 

ME4 would be amazing to see if they did it right. i think they'd make it a prequel though if they were gunna make it. 

They did say they would tend away from Shepard. 

I really hope they announce something! :P 

They did say they would tend away from Shepard. 

I really hope they announce something! :P

thought you were in class???? tut tut tut..... should be listening lad :P

thought you were in class???? tut tut tut..... should be listening lad :P

two hours on "how to us MS excell" is boring :P 

Oh dear lord I forgot DOOM! How could I do that SMH in disgrace ;)

Doom three on the original Xbox was awesome!!!! still one of my favourite games :P

Project Cars

Forza Motorsport 6

American Truck Simulator

Spintires

European Ship Simulator

Tom Clancy's The Division

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Homefront The Revolution

GTA V (PC)