What should I review next?

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

you could do a mac hack and throw an aio water cooler on your imac and see if that reduces thermal throttling :D 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Would love to see a comparative review of the  HyperX Predator m.2 PCIe SSD (soon to be released) vs. the Plextor M6E-Black edition m.2 SSD (also soon to be released).

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Id like to see a multi part bit of an old case restoration. Take an old 90s ATX case and mod it; case window, paint/powder coat, laser cut cable grommet holes, etc. and then do a build guide with the case. I think it would he alot of fun to watch!

Hey Linus, since Luke reviewed the Myo Armband, why not review the Leap Motion as well? It's basically also a gesture input controller that runs on a different principle - using cameras and an array of infrared lasers to detect motion instead of motion sensors. The whole experience kind of recalls the gesture computer in the movie Minority Report.

https://www.leapmotion.com/

I know you guys don't really do game reviews, but how about Rocksmith? I'm interested in picking up guitar and apparently this is the gamers way to go. As someone interested in games, guitars and technology this really appeals to me. I'd like to know about like-minded peoples experiences with it and your review skills could really give insight into the learning experience with this thing.

Here's the Steam store link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221680/

NAS Roundup would be awesome,. They have come a long way in the last few years. 

Perhaps with a little more in depth discussion of the benefits of building your own vs off the shelf units. Benchmark/comparo of the different software running on each, transfer speeds, power to run additional plugins etc.

Throw your 48TB NAS into the mix. A start to finish NAS build guide in Linus terms would be a great addition :)

[spoiler=REDWING]  REDWING   | Custom Hard Line Water Cooling Loop   |   Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz   |   Asus Maximus VII Ranger   |   Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-2400 2x8GB   |   2 x Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming (SLI)   |   Corsair AX860i   |   Samsung 850 Pro 512GB   |   Corsair Obsidian 750D   |   Corsair K95 RGB & M65 RGB   |   Samsung SyncMaster S27B370

Project Redwing Build Log

[spoiler=ZedNAS] 'ZedNAS' Home NAS Build   |   Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3   |   ASRock Rack E3C224D4I   |   Kingston KVR16E11/8I 2x8GB   |   Corsair HX750   |   6 x HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM HDD   |   Fractal Design Node 304 mITX Black   |   FreeNAS w/ PleX   |   ZFS Raid-Z2 (16TB Effective)   |

After seeing the Arozzi Torretta XL review I thought to myself 'huh, wouldn't it be useful if a big/tall dude like Luke did a roundup of or series on office/gaming chairs for 6'/180cm+ people?' If only because you can't walk into a store and just buy something like that, and if you order it online you can't try it, so having someone with a similar build review it is the next best thing.

Jack Daniels.

But you should review the Linux Command Line vs Windows Command Line!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

You should revisit the 970 and monitor the RAM usage, i'd like to know if maybe it's not on Nvidia at all or if it could be a specific board manufacturer that had the screw up

Would like to see Xeon 771 -> 775 MBO, performance, price, availability, gain vs new pc or other configurations

GAMING perfomance. Overclocking, kinds of Xeon that fit in 775, compatible board, issues, bricking, temps,

cooling. How does it pair with 970 and 290. All in one video, possibly in more parts

This is huge thing in Europe!

PLEASE LINUS.

The MSI AIO would be a nice thing to review, as it serves as both AIO PC and monitor. 

As well would be more camera stuff, printers, Cooling stuff, and maybe a video confirming NVIDIA laptop GPUs' usability with G-Sync monitors and usage in G-Sync? (I've only read that it can be done, though it will depend if the Laptop manufacturer has the display IO connecting straight from the dGPU as opposed to connecting to the iGPU instead.)

Another unusual PC build or setup idea would be nice (Maybe a "How would Linus Media Group's ideal Living Room look like" thing).

And maybe a review on that double-screened phone where the back is made of e-Paper?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Not sure how other people will think about this, but I'm hoping it might gain some traction. :D

I'd like to see a review of Vizio's 5.1 Soundbar. This might seem kind of odd for a primarily computer tech based channel, but as I find out that more and more people are developing lifestyles like mine (doing away with a traditional home theater and using a computer as my primary entertainment hub) I was thinking it might make sense. For a real home theater, you want more stereo separation than a soundbar typically offers, but in a much more "close up" environment like using a computer, your standard computer speakers aren't that far apart anyways. 

Plus, it includes wall mounting hardware, allowing you to free up desk space, and it is true 5.1, and the wireless sub/rear speakers can be positioned in the rear of an office or directly behind the desk if the space allows.

It seems to me it would a great audio upgrade over almost any "computer speakers" (not including studio monitor type units, which are the opposite of this unit, designed for utmost quality, usually quite massive, and almost exclusively stereo, whereas this goes for many channels, takes up little room, and isn't really designed for audiophiles) and I'm curious what Linus would say about it.

Anyways, I'm open to critique, hope this gets seen, enjoy an Amazon link :P

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-S4251w-B4-Soundbar-Subwoofer-Satellite/dp/B00CDIK908

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

I'd love to see a review of the Creative Sound-blaster X7 (and the differences between the limited and standard edition).

http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-x7-limited-edition

I'd also love to see a review of the Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 surround sound Headset.

http://www.roccat.org/en/Products/Gaming-Sound/Kave-Series/Kave-XTD-Digital/

Linus Drone Reviews!  Build your own quadcopter and compare it to pre-built options (DJI Phantom, Parrot Bebop, etc).

Good monitors under 250$ would be neat

Phone stands,

some Cases from smaller companys like the last one you did,

watercooling stuff (BTW telling us about radiator fitting in case reviews would be awesome, also the thickness,

How to upgrade a Build would be a good video for a lot of people,

useful software that you guys may be using but that is not that known (same with hardware),

cheap steadycams for phones and goPros (brandon hosting),

good beginner DSLRs (brandon hosting),

usefull sport gadgets (berkel hosting),

a ghetto way to get a bluetooth hifi system under 50$,

What does it take to produce a LTT video ?,

car gadgets,

not all good ideas but some are maybe useful  @LinusTech @nicklmg

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Bootcamp is always fun, and I wouldn't mind seeing what that iMac can do. Maybe OC the GPU to really push the thermals to the limit?

If Linus reviews the iMac with Windows, I'd say why not install it without Bootcamp? AFAIK Windows will boot a lot faster if nothing else. I think the drivers are separate.

Hey guys,

maybe the raijintek coolers since they are fairly new? i would love to see reviews for the aidos (air) and triton (water)!

Raijintek Triton PLEEAASSE!

I'm so sorry. Macbook Air Mid 2013. shivers.

I live in the place where a GTX970 here costs as much as a GTX980 in the US.