IEMS/Earphones for 50 Euros

Theo

Helloo,

Im in Belgium and willing to spend around 50 euros, preferably less unless theres a massive gap in quality.

Anyway what im looking for are some good earphones/iems, that generally stay on (most just seem to fall off with the tiniest movement), good (acceptable) sound quality. Most important is that no the highs arent painful like most earphones that ive tried.

What would you recommend? 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Vsonic VSD3S, a clone to the widely popular $400 Westone 4R. There's a review here. They are not the best in build quality, but you have removable cable which is a big plus for something that costs less than 100 euro / dollar

Vsonic VSD3S, a clone to the widely popular $400 Westone 4R. There's a review here. They are not the best in build quality, but you have removable cable which is a big plus for something that costs less than 100 euro / dollar

Same as getting a ferrari clone xD 

It just isn´t a ferrari

Thanks ill check them out

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883