Power supply failed, looking to replace it

Bluethulhu

The power supply previously running my machine (below) was an Antec High Current Pro 1200w, up until its death today. My system pulls approximately 600-700w currently, however I am looking to possibly upgrade in a few months, to a system that could use up to 900-1000w (maximum). My overall criteria are:

• Approximately 1000w
  • Approximately $200 USD
  • Reputable vendor (Corsair, Seasonic, etc.)
  • Fully modular
  • Black and/or sleeved cables
  • Black color (preference, does not need to be fully black)

i7-3930k @ 4.2GHz, 1.4v

32GB G.Skill Ripjaws X

EVGA GTX 690

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

2x 840 PRO/EVO 256GB, 7200RPM 3TB+1TB

Corsair 800D

Corsair H100i

Spoiler

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The power supply previously running my machine (below) was an Antec High Current Pro 1200w, up until its death today. My system pulls approximately 600-700w currently, however I am looking to possibly upgrade in a few months, to a system that could use up to 900-1000w (maximum). My overall criteria are:

• Approximately 1000w
  • Approximately $200 USD
  • Reputable vendor (Corsair, Seasonic, etc.)
  • Fully modular
  • Black and/or sleeved cables
  • Black color (preference, does not need to be fully black)

i7-3930k @ 4.2GHz, 1.4v

32GB G.Skill Ripjaws X

EVGA GTX 690

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

2x 840 PRO/EVO 256GB, 7200RPM 3TB+1TB

Corsair 800D

Corsair H100i

Is it still under warranty ? 

Is it still under warranty ? 

I'm not sure, as I couldn't find any warranty information on their site, plus I'm not sure if I still have a receipt/proof of purchase. I'll certainly check, however I would like to have some alternatives in mind, just in case.

Spoiler

Normally I'd agreed with EarthboundHero that an EVGA PSU is a solid choice but if you're looking to avoid the gaudy red cables it comes with.

Since your budget is $200, I highly recommend you give the Cooler Master V1000 a look. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-power-supply-rsa00afbag1us

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=344

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Check out the XFX XTR units, they use seasonic as the OEM and are fully modular so are quality assured. Also, definitely check out superflower if possible, they make some outstanding units, the leadex series are top quality but you'll have some White leds where the modular ports are on the unit itself, although they may be possible to turn off, I'm not sure.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'm not sure, as I couldn't find any warranty information on their site, plus I'm not sure if I still have a receipt/proof of purchase. I'll certainly check, however I would like to have some alternatives in mind, just in case.

It's a PSU that is warrant for 5 years, and it has been out a little over 5 years as well. Depending on when you had bought it, it may still be under warranty. Since it has been discontinued and possibly they no longer has an available unit on hand, they may replaced your unit with the High Current Pro Platinum unit. It's definitely worth it to ensure that it is still in warranty.

My past experience with Antec RMA was that I didn't require a Proof of Purchase. I just needed to provide the serial number of the unit to verify if it is still warranted.

You get 5 years warranty on the Antec High Current Pro. 

http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=MjQ2OA==

http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/index.php?page=support_rma

Another Antec HCP or HCP Platinum is an obvious choice. Failing that then the EVGA G2/P2 units are excellent as well. You can buy aftermarket sleeved cables for the EVGA from performance-pcs.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/brand--cablemod