Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would be able to upgrade to the X99 platform.

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

hi,

i am planning on building my first pc, i was going to use a non intusiast i7 but that would make the build better and i wouldn't have to upgrade in a very long time

I would use this mostly for gaming, but if i do win i might consider some video work, as i have tried to be a content creator before and it took way too long to actually DO anything

Looking to switch to over to Intel from AMD. This would help with game play plus streaming so much more

This CPU would be great. Getting it would mean that one of the most expensive component could be checked off the list of my first PC build. I'm a mad multi-tasker running games while listening to music and having a Skype conversation, I could never have enough cores.

If I somehow won the giveaway, I can finally ditch AMD's four cores for good. Also, I could buy a new motherboard.

If I won the 5820k it would be a great asset in video encoding (which I do a lot of).

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

I'd love to win the i7 5820K. I will be using the chip for play and work, my i3 isn't cutting it anymore :C it's always at 100% I need to replace it so might aswell switch to x99 if I win

Hope i win this, will use it to get my dad a new PC with all the january sales coming up.

It is new generation processor. And I love all new and processors:).

Also I create music on PC, so th CPU is loaded dramatically sometimes. So 5820k will help a lot to unload and to create music more easily.

i would probably sell it to upgade my laptop as much as i like to use it buid a pc but it would be out of my budget to buy the oher components as they are quite expensive here.

Woooooooow, awesome, I'd really like to win one of those bad boys :)

If I win this processor, it will make me have to take the plunge for DDR4 and I will love you so much for it

I'll probably hand my computer to my brother and build up a new one from scratch! And probably find another aftermath cooler for overclocking...

Got the hang of building computers a year back so it'll be a nice experience.

I would love it for bragging rights to all those with i5's

Well, I'd build a new PC, my old one gave up so it would be very useful :) Good luck everyone!

Oh if I won... happy days, happy days... EBAY SON!!! Jk, Jk I would so go and get a x99 board and whack this sucker in. ALL THE HYPERTHREADS WÚT WÚT!!

That hexa-core would finally allow me to upgrade my current video/photo editing workstation to something more suited for the task.

Would be sick with one of these in my "hopefully" new 240 air build :)

id love a 5820k cause i could finally replace my old intel and move to the new architecture

I would use this to finally be able to use the potential of my full custom loop water cooling.

Hi Linus,

i would use the chance to build a completely new rig. My good old Intel Conroe E6600 became slower from day to day.

A nice X99 Board, maybe from EVGA and a GTX 970 oder even 980 would be the perfect match for me.

Thanks to Intel and happy xmas days for you and the whole community.

Best regards from Germany.

luluthemonkey