Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I hope I can win so I can start a build for my first rig

This would be my motivation to buy all other PC components and begin my first build! I hope I win and good luck to all!

Well, first of all I'd spend about 700$ on equipment so I could have probably the best PC I could ever have, after that I'd probably play all games known to man and also enjoy having an awesome CPU for render work

This would be a great late christmas gift for my brother who is looking to build his new system for his new video editing job. ;)

If I do Win this giveaway then I would build my self a PC and be able to enjoy its POWER!!!

This would be my motivation to buy all other PC components and begin my first build! I hope I win and good luck to all!

I`m using the  Intel Core i7 5820K as an enthusiast pc builder mostly for video editing and gaming. Do i have to mention that i am from Venezuela? CHEERS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I would use it as a primary component in the gaming/live streaming/video editing build I'm working on

I shal use this behemoth 5820K to enhance the experience and reach the goal of UX sublimity alongside increasing speed and efficiency in the monster number crunching program that is Microsoft Paint!!!

ok lol Jokes, This thing would be great for after effects and c4d rendering, would be a worthy upgrade and my first foray into the enthusiast platform :D

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

I'm totally due for a workstation upgrade. Especially since you created workstation builds.

I've been saving up for more than a year for a custom pc and to win a 5820k would reduce a significant amount of the expense in the budget; especially since the prices for most computer parts in Australia are much higher than the US and our exchange rate has been terrible since all the good components came out.

It would go into the computer I'm building for my partner for her birthday meaning I can have the cpu I've bought so I can build my own x99 system :D

Great giveaway guys!

Ryzen 9 7900X

Asrock X670E PG Lightning 

32GB G.Skill 6000mhz DDR5

1TB Samsung 990 Pro 

Rdna 2 iGPU 

This will be a good start for my new pc coming this january. Hope i win

I would do all the things with the processor due to all of the cores :)

i would build my first workstation with this cpu. hoping to win this. it has so much power!

This beast of a processor would be a start to my 4k gaming machine :)

This would be a bad-ass upgrade to my home-server

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

I would love to have an excuse to move from my i5 270 with 12gb of ram and gtx 550 ti

Heyo!

Possibly build something overkill...

Hi there :) I probably will not win this giveaway 'cause the probability to win this is too low, but at least i'll try :) I always wish an Overkill Desktop, for overall use (Gaming, Workstation, Server...) but unfortunately I don't have the money to afford it once... With this Giveaway gift, i can build my personal worksation (i always have laptops, cause when i have to go to school its better for me, but i dont like to work on laptops) I'm looking for affordable gear to build the workstation, and with the i7 5820k will same a lot of money and i know that will endure with the passing of years :)

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year ;)