Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

It would be the starting point of finally upgrading my PC instead of my wife's and kids.

If I won one of the 5820k chips I would finally upgrade from my old X58 system, to a x99 with out breaking the bank. 

Corsair 800D - Intel I7 950 @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i -Gigabyte G1 Sniper - EVGA GTX 780 FTW - Corsair Vengeance 3x4GB (12GB) - Corsair 120GB & 240GB  - WD 1TB & 2TB 

That would allow me to actually build a new machine to upgrade from my Core 2 Duo...

Hi, I am as you said a streamer, hoping to be able to ditch my i3. Thanks

If i win this CPU I would save it for a future Pc Build.

Hi there,

If i win, I'd feel the need to build myself a new pc. Not ready to go for a new gpu yet. Running an i5-2500 right now which is fine but, compared to the 5820k, well that's an easy choice...

I wany to play games at big fps, i want my computer to be as fast as possible!! Thx for the opportunity linus!!!

I would love one to upgrade from the fx-8320 :) In which I can then give to my friend to upgrade his amd 3+ chip.

I'd like to win this because this can be my first step to building my FIRST ever custom gaming PC. ^_^

A keyholder would be nice :D
would like to exchenge for a decent VGA/RAM or combined...... V Formula onboard atm.....

I would get my self a nice x99 mobo and some fast ddr4 memory!

And give my z97 gaming 7 mobo to my dad 2 build him a faster system.

Wow, winning one of these would definitely change my upgrade plans for the better. I can't afford one myself. And I would use it for everything.

Potatoes? Potatoes! Potatoes.

5820k ? it's a good time to start streaming i would say !
Good luck to all ! Specially me ! :D

I would literally buy a new motherboard, other parts and sell my gaming pc i currently have right now :P

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I would really like to upgrade from my HP Compaq :\

Entering c:

I'm getting a new job soon, so I can finally replace my blown up desktop PC.