Only 360p here aswell!
Postponing the video until you guys can get it fixed - Not fair watching your videos in 360p when you put that much work into the quality!

However, well played - LOL

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Postponing the video until you guys can get it fixed - Not fair watching your videos in 360p when you put that much work into the quality!

Totally agree. I've been refreshing the video every hour or two, but it's still 360p max. I've been waiting for this review quite some time, doesn't really hurt to wait a bit more.

CPU: Intel i7 950 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB | SSD: 256GB 840 Pro | HDD 1: SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB | HDD 2: WD 320GB | RAM: Crucial XMS3 12GB (6x 2GB) | Case: Corsair R200 | PSU: LCPower 650W | Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

I CAN ONLY PLAY THE VIDEO ON 360P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Anyone able to view at above 360p? I think YouTube is playing a cruel 360 joke on me...

Might have to re-upload if that doesn't change in the next 10-15 minutes, so bear with me if that happens...

ONLY 360P HERE!!!  :angry:  :blink:  :wacko:

The watch looks great but I'm definitely going to wait till android wear matures a bit before buying a smart watch.

Random question: What is Linus doing with all of that Arabic script? Can he read any of it?

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

So bugs in Android 5, Android Wear and in a lot of Google apps.

That's really sad I hope it will be better soon or I have to start to look for something different.

Still 360p; I feel like I'm watching a Camrip. On a positive side, the video looks the same whether I'm wearing my glasses or not!

The wear on the Pebble Steel matte black band is something that I've also experienced (see below) after around 2 months of use. Good news is that Pebble support is willing to send out a replacement band.

M2YacpIl.jpg

But the reason Linus used about not having multi-day battery life was also a compromise I could not make. That, and my phone was stuck on Android 4.1.

A program breaks, you get one angry user. The network breaks, you get 200 angry users and an angry management.

A 360p video for the Moto 360

tumblr_inline_myqdhlN3ef1r48cs1.gif

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

And Google was bitching about how TI dropped OMAP support so they couldn't get KitKat on the Galaxy Nexus as a result... total BS.

Also Linus's wife getting mad at the iMac haha

"Rawr XD"

Yup. 360p here.

Just give it some time.

Nothing above 360p here.

It's still at 360p, might be worth a re-upload at this point

360p pls youtube why hurry up giv me 720p at least   :wacko:

Nope, still at 360p.

Still at 360P (maybe because it's moto 360?)

Still looks like potato quality.

still locked at 360p

Only 360p here aswell!

However, well played - LOL

I CAN ONLY PLAY THE VIDEO ON 360P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I see what you did there.... 360p made me smile.  GG

still 360p for me.... 

Still 360p; I feel like I'm watching a Camrip. On a positive side, the video looks the same whether I'm wearing my glasses or not!

glhf

"Rawr XD"

Personally I love my 360, I purchased it right at 12:00PM EST at launch and haven't regretted it for a second. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Anyone able to view at above 360p? I think YouTube is playing a cruel 360 joke on me...

Might have to re-upload if that doesn't change in the next 10-15 minutes, so bear with me if that happens...

Yep, happens the same to me

What a 360 coincidence.... 

glhf

Thanks! I can read the watch now and actually get a rough idea what the watch's display looks like.

Why is this video still in 360p ?? wtf 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to know what the watch face he has is.