How do I make my mouse feet smoother?

Jamdude

I've had my Deathadder for 8 months now and the feet are starting to really grip my mouse pad and not slide like they should.  Does anyone have a solution for this or know of any ways to make them slide again?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

-Snip- Read title, presumed other issues.

Agreed... I'm a dick :)

Disregard.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I've had my Deathadder for 8 months now and the feet are starting to really grip my mouse pad and not slide like they should.  Does anyone have a solution for this or know of any ways to make them slide again?

Teflon spray?

http://www.amazon.com/DuPont-Non-Stick-Dry-Film-Lubricant-Aerosol/dp/B003UTX0R8

Edit: I remember Mythbusters using this stuff on one of their episodes...

Turn off Enhance pointer precision in WIndows Control panel Mouse options (a few tabs in)

It's a stupid name (outright lie!) for mouse acceleration that windows enabled by default.

Does the Deathadder have any software that goes with it, there may be options in there..

Upping the polling rate or sensitivity for example.

What? Did you even read my post?

Teflon spray?

http://www.amazon.com/DuPont-Non-Stick-Dry-Film-Lubricant-Aerosol/dp/B003UTX0R8

Edit: I remember Mythbusters using this stuff on one of their episodes...

Thanks, I'll look in to this a little deeper and see if other people have had success with it.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Massage it's feet :P Lel JK

Most probably accumulated wax or dust in your padding  wash it & clean it dry thoroughly if the problem is with the base corners itself , use a clear tape & stick to the contact base with smooth side on the bottom , that can help you out quick & easy or use a teflon coat or a smooth layer of nail polish . Hope this helps you out.

Details separate people.

Massage it's feet :P Lel JK

Most probably accumulated wax or dust in your padding  wash it & clean it dry thoroughly if the problem is with the base corners itself , use a clear tape & stick to the contact base with smooth side on the bottom , that can help you out quick & easy or use a teflon coat or a smooth layer of nail polish . Hope this helps you out.

Cleaning didn't help unfortunately, I'll go buy some tape later and see if that does the trick.

If the skids are worn out you can usually get replacement ones. Just search for teflon pads razer deathadder in your favourite online store.

Before you do that polishing the existing ones with womething mild like toiletpaper may help.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

If the skids are worn out you can usually get replacement ones. Just search for teflon pads razer deathadder in your favourite online store.

Before you do that polishing the existing ones with womething mild like toiletpaper may help.

These seem pretty decent, great price as well.  If polishing the current pads up doesn't work then I'll order those replacement ones and see how good they are.

These seem pretty decent, great price as well.  If polishing the current pads up doesn't work then I'll order those replacement ones and see how good they are.

Probably not bad. Are they made of PTFE?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Probably not bad. Are they made of PTFE?

Yep, it says: "Original OEM Manufactuer for Razer, same factory, same quality" and "100% True PTFE Teflon".