[Fixed] Adobe After Effects - 3D object problem. Help!

Look at the picture. What is up? Some parts of theese objects are faded out. What can I do? Thank's! 

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

You're using a 3d camera and the faded out layer is partially behind another layer.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You're using a 3d camera and the faded out layer is partially behind another layer.

I wantet to mke the layers as an 3D object, but what an I do that the layers aren't partially behind another layer?  :huh:

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I wantet to mke the layers as an 3D object, but what an I do that the layers aren't partially behind another layer?  :huh:

Move them in front of your background.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.