Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favourite item : EDG750 Power supply

Why?

Because I would like to have a quality psu for my upcoming build

Good luck to everyone =P

I love the Kuhler 1250, the idea of putting the pumps on the fans is quite cool as I see it  ^_^

I'm also a big fan of Antec P series, I've got the P182 and the P280.

Good luck everybody and thanks for all the giveaways  :D

Sorry for my english I'm from Belgium 

Antec P280, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc @ 3.5, OCZ Vendetta 2, 8Gb DDR2 (GSkill & OCZ), Asus GTX 780 DirectCUII OC 3Gb, Asus P5Q Pro, SSD 180Gb Intel 330 Series, Total HDD = 4.7Tb, Iiyama ProLite B2403WS, Dell 2000FP, Logitech G9 & G710+, Logitech k830, Microsoft Sidewinder X8, iFruit mousepad, Asus Xonar DX, Altec Lansing PT6021, Sennheiser PC350, Hercules XPS 2.0 35, Lumia 930, Honor 6 Plus, Xbox One, 1999 BMW E36 318tds Touring ^^

i like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it looks nice and will keep my pc safe and out of harms way. my computer is not in a case right now its just laying on my desk with no case to go in  :wub:  

My Favorite is the actual case, i've seen many cases come in and out of the market and i've always fallen back onto Antec almost everytime. This case has alot of promise for many years no matter if your a hardcore gamer or just a normal PC user. 

I really like silent part especially a quiet cpu cooler that will keep my pc cool well remaining silent.

Favorite Part in the giveaway is the EDG750 Due to it being Fully Modular, as well as Being Red and Black which is my Systems internal colour scheme.

This stuff is really nice! I like the cpu-cooler most because I think it is a great and powerful cooler which does not make much noise....and it is much much better than the intel boxed cooler I have

My favourite item is accent lighting kit.

The reason my favourite item is that , it is because since young until now, I love something that shine light in the darkness, because I am afraid of dark and when I see some light in the dark, I feel there is a hope and I am not afraid of the darkness.

That cpu cooler is amazing and would be a huge upgrade from what i am working with!

CPU cooler!

It would really help with keeping my computer healthy. ;)

CPU: i5-4430 @ 3.0GHz RAM: 16GB GPU: GTX 670
ASRock Fatality H87 Performance Win 7 Pro

my favourite part in this bundle is the power supply as i am in the process of getting the components for a pc build

Favourite part would be the fans because they are much better than mine.

I like the idea of the Kuhler H2O 1250 cpu cooler.  Having a way to keep my cpu cool while I attempt to overclock while still keeping noise down so it doesn't ruin my experience.  I think this could be a good setup to start my first build. 

i like the Accent lighting kit because of  choice abilities

My favourite part would have to be the Kuhler 1250. I love me some liquid cooling and I really like the design of it.

Hello, my favorite part has to be the Kuhler 1250 CPU coller, would do a much better job then my FRIO. All the other thing are nice too and I really like the fans, you should do a review. Thanks for the chance to win and good luck to everyone!

my favourite part is the power supply. It looks amazing and would be perfect for any setup

Look at them lights!! them lights!!! they're lights! what more is needed to say?

The case is my favorite. It has lots of room and looks great, aside from the window with those fan mounts.

Awesome giveaway i have all kinds of construction sites around me and at least i can (not) hear my pc now with that EDG750 PSU its the best for gaming and all new hardware !!!